Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1261 - 1270 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh Lucky Im so sorry. I dont have any advice to help you overcome this feeling. Pray pray pray is all I can think of. Its what I would do and its what I do. You will remain in mine as well. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Just know that your feelings are valid and they matter! Maybe try n do something today that you enjoy and dont get to do very often. Treat yourself a little. I sure hope you feel better soon. My heart hurts for you. I Literally have tears in my eyes. You will get to focus on you and your ivf very soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Dandy! I'm just going to try and be happy :-) I'm not feeling well today anyway so just going to lay around and hopefully sleep lol.

7 years ago

Get some rest Lucky. : ).
Afm. Ive been cramping pretty good today. Maybe af is coming after all. Maybe thats why my temps are dropping. Guess time will tell.

Darn AF. Hopefully she either doesn't show or shows soon so you can get to the monitoring and trigger. Our bfps have to be coming very soon.

7 years ago

G afternoon ladies,

I have been on a cleaning spree today. I will be cleaning and painting the bathroom upstairs next, lol.

Lucky : I am so sorry that you are experiencing this situation. It's so incredibly heart wrenching to see you endure through it. I agree with dandy, prayers are the key. Even if you don't have any to give, your cries are being heard and answered (even if you can't see it yet). Hugs my dear sweet friend.

Dandy: your temp drop could be an implantation dip too. Wait over the next few days to see if it rises. Prayers for you too.

As for me, I am not sure that I am 1 dpo yet. Today I got my peak reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. So I think that today is ovulation day, which would make sense because I triggered two days ago. I plan on counting tomorrow as 1 dpo. More bding to be had lol.

7 years ago

Dang Cronins. I think that hcg shot makes you nest! Lol. When your done, my livingroom needs painted. Lol. Ill be waiting for you ; ).
I thought about an implantation dip too but im hust not even realy sure I ovulated. Ill know by wed. Cause af will come if not. Like you said, I just have to wait it out. Ive only poas twice today. Hehe anxious to see my temp in the morning. I sure hope it goes back up xx

Omg girls these cramps are horrible. they woke me up from a nap! I usually only have them this bad like hours b4 and first day of af. I keep running to the bathroom to check. Idk if I will make to morning to see a temp rize. : ( dang this would be even earlier than my day 21 ( non ovulating ) periods. Im cd 17. UPDATE: just wiped blood. I knew it! Omg. Like my dr said, at least im one of the lucky ones that just start there period over when they dont ovulate instead of not starting at all waiting around for a positive test. Now this gives me 12 days to come up with the 500$ for the US. I WILL figure it out.

Dandy- Maybe its implantation cramping, that would be great. Didn't you have positive opks really early this cycle?

7 years ago

Lucky, im bleeding now sigh. I had positives on cd 4 5 n 6 but i think it was from the letrozole. I just updated my last post instead of writing a new one. I probably didnt O at all. Ill call it in on Monday

Oh darn it Dandy. Well the good thing is you will be monitored and trigger this time so should ovulate. I'm glad you don't have to wait around for her to show. Did you try the Ovasitol? I wonder if it will lengthen your cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo