Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for praying for me and Lucky Cronins, thats so sweet! I pray for you guys as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for the prayers, I too include you ladies in my nightly prayers. Power of prayer is wonderful and I keep reminding myself it will happen in Gods time, not mine:-) I feel really good about this second chance I'm going to get!
Dandy- he wants me to take these supplements and give myself the best chance possible. Also, if I was going to do it next cycle I would have to start the stim meds by thanksgiving and that means cut the bcp short and he didn't want to do that, otherwise it would run into the holidays and the only 2 days they close during the year are Christmas Day and New Years Day. I'm coming to grips with waiting, so just need next 2 months too fly by bc wants dec gets here and I start bcp I will feel like I'm in it again.

7 years ago

I see Lucky, it will be here before you know it. Especially with the hollidays coming. Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping and all that good stuff. I hope all of us get our babys soon. I have to remind myself that as well about it will happen in his time, not mine. I prayed for my son for 13 years. 7 of them was in a bad relationship. But I met my husband and am in a much better place in my life. A couple years later, here came Joel. Lol. Gods timing was perfect, I just didnt know it back then. : ). But uhm, Im getting closer to 40 so can we please do # 2 soon? Lol

Lol, I'm right there with you. Just turned 37 a month ago :-/ Was hoping for more than one child but at this point I would be grateful for one :-) Just found out another cousin is due in April, then one in December as well. I'm trying not to be so jealous and just be happy for them :-)

7 years ago

Its possible to be happy for them but jealous at the same time. Happens to me all the time. Lol. I almost stated earlier that it seemed like every dang woman at walmart was prego! Ran into a couple gals I knew( of course prsgnant as all get out) its nice to see them happy and excited about it. Then the dreaded question come...."when are you going to have another one? In my head, Im making a sour face. But I was in a good mood and it didnt shake me... Much. Then my son kept running behind the desk at the DMV. Grrrrr

Hello ladies,

Dandy any signs of AF yet?

As for me, I am on day 4 of meds. Can't wait to get the rest of my testing out of the way this Friday. Hoping that my tube is still open. A little nervous to say the least. All I can do at this point is relax and let nature take its course. I am content either way.

7 years ago

Good morning gals, Cronins I hope your test comes back nice and clear and clears out those cobwebs. lol
No signs of Af yet and getting a little on the frustrated side. Still testing with negatives. Figured I may as well use em up and start fresh with different tests next cycle. Trying to Be patient ; ) started last cycle on 16dpo and thats what I am today.

Good morning!
Cronins just 2 more days then you will hopefully have some answers. Hope everything is clear:-)

Dandy your not out until the witch arrives. I've read about people not getting BFP until later so always possible :-)

7 years ago

Hi Lucky, how are you today? I seen one of those yesterday on Glow. A faint faint but there line on someone who was 5 days late. Made me go poas. Lol. I just keep wondering if I actualy ovulated when I thought I did. Since I had 6 days of very positive opks. Maybe my body was trying and didn't till later. Idk. I try not to over think it.

I decided to take my last sure predict and get it out of my cabinet. No hold, just dipped it. Stronger shadow. I hate these tests. Glad they are gone. Posted it, wish af would hurry, Im confusing myself.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo