Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3201 - 3210 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Mrs Silver : you can use photo bucket app then edit it and use the direct link to copy and paste in the reply on countdown to pregnancy. Hope this helps.

6 years ago

Oh ok... I will give it a try. Thank you.

User image

6 years ago

How is everyone doing today?

I am doing fabulous! I am 1 dpo today. I am still going to bd the next two days just in case I ovulated more than one egg. I know, crazy, but I used clomid this cycle. Have a great day ladies and happy testing.

6 years ago

User Image

This one looks a bit blurry. If you need another just let me know! :)

User image

6 years ago

Cronins,

Yeeees finally in the TWW! So excited for you! I am feeling pretty good myself. got a little energy today so im super happy about that.

Hope everyone else is having or will have a great day!

User image

6 years ago

Good Morning everyone!

I feel like I see another line on there MrsSilver:-) how exciting!

6 years ago

Mrs Silver : that test has a very faint line! How exciting for you. Let's hope that it darkens and becomes a blaring positive bfp.

6 years ago

Morning Lucky! Awww yay. I posted in the gallery last night (looks much better there) and so far everyone has voted positive so Ill keep testing to see it get darker! How are you feeling today?

User image

6 years ago

Cronins, thank you sweetie. Lets go

Cant wait for you to start testing!

User image

6 years ago

crud my phone didnt let me see everyone's comments from today so I wrote out directions to upload pics. Lol. Now to look at your tests mrs Silver
Afm temp is down this morning. Its not down to coverline but I its still on its way down. So I could still start today. Possibly tmrw. Brests still sore but that may subside today as well. Lets do this

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo