Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : so glad that letrozole is a good fit for you. Fingers crossed that we all get our bfp.

As for me, I think that I may have ovulated last night. Lots of pressure and ovarian pain. So I think that I may be 1 DPO. Things have been pretty busy. We are at our friends beach house for the weekend, so I will be on sporadically. The kids are having a great time.

7 years ago

Cronins. Have a great weekend at the beach! Relax and have some fun. We were at the lake most of the day at a 4 year olds birthday party. Im exhausted lol.
Hope everyone has a safe and good weekend!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies just checking in. Sorry I didn't have time earlier. We were laying my uncle to rest. So to say the least I have had a very emotional day.

AFM- CD23 I think lol for the last two days. I have been having cramping and poking for 2 days. Hopefully it's implantation cramps but not sure haven't had any other symptoms so trying not to get my hopes up.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy : thank you! It's been wonderful catching up with old friends and just relaxing. The funny thing is is that we'll need a week to recuperate from this, lol.

Miam: that sounds promising. How many dpo are you approximately?

As for me, I woke up very nauseated this morning. DH and I bd'so last night just to be sure. I am approximately 2 dpo today. No other symptoms to report as the trigger is still in my system.

7 years ago

Miam, fingers crossed for implantation pains!
Cronins, ewe sorry you didnt feel well. Are you feeling any better? Maybe from the trigger?
Katie, how are you feeling?
Lucky, are you about to jump out of your skin with excitement yet? Lol
Afm, af is pretty much gone cd4. 2nd day on new med. So far no side effects. Anxious to start opks

Dandy- I'm so ready to get this started! I've never been so ready to stick myself lol. Just 4 more days and it begins :-)

7 years ago

Hey there all
Hope you are having a good weekend..

AFM CD 25 not much to report yet again. Either 5 or 7 DP0 had cramping yesterday a little this morning it seems to subsided for the moment. Took a HPT I don't know why. Lol of course BFN I have a week to go. I guess i will just wait. I don't want to get false hope.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy : I have terrible heartburn, but the nausea has passed. Most likely due to the trigger. I have been so gassy as well. What a pain in the butt, lol. I will poas just to see how faded the trigger is.

Miam: fingers crossed for your BFP.

Lucky: woohoo, the countdown begins.

Dandy: what dose of letrozole are you on?

7 years ago

Miam, i would have gave in and tested by now too. I always do. I see tests in the Pic gallery at 7 n 8dpo with obvious positives. Makes a gal wanna poas lol.
Lucky, hope the next few days flys by for ya so you can begin these shots n get the show on the road ; )
Cronins, sorry to hear about your pain in the butt. Haha. They put me on 2.5. Started me out week. Lol. So my hopes arnt to high. But i am somewhat hopeful.

Dandy : 2.5 is a good starting point. Letrozole works wonders. I took 7.5 mg this cycle on CD 3-7 and Menopur 75 on CD 8. Here's to hoping for some great follicles. I got back from the beach yesterday evening. We had a blast. Going back for 5 days at the end of September. Looking forward to reconnecting and relaxing with family and friends.

As for me: I started taking Zantac to control the heartburn. Working like a charm. My breasts are more tender, but the gas is starting to resolve. I am 3 dpo. The lines on my pregnancy test are starting to fade. I have an ob appointment on September 13th so I will be 12 dpo by then. Here's to hoping that I get pregnant and the test turns positive by then. They are giving me a full work up at this appointment, which is good. So no matter what I will get some answers.

How is everyone else doing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo