Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey Dandy, it's hard to tell on the test, but I see what you mean about it being an indent. Fingers crossed that your bfp is right around the corner.

The sure predict are driving me crazy with over analyzing, but in my heart, I know that it is negative. That's okay though. Still have 4 more days before AF arrives, lol. Hopefully I will get that bfp.

7 years ago

Omg this site is ticking me off today! Its not posting what Im writing and bumping me off!
I dont even remember what all I was gonna say! Grrrr. Think my sure predicts will be here early. They were scanned in, in my town this morning. Cnt wait to use one of those bad boys. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that is great. They may even arrive today. Fingers crossed that they do.

7 years ago

Yep, just got an email that they are out for delivery and will arrive today! Currently doing a urine hold. Lol
Our mail comes anywhere from 1pm to 3pm

Cool. Definitely post after your hold.

7 years ago

Good luck dandy! Fingers crossed. I'm so excited AF has almost left for the next 21 days :-) unless she decides to throw another curve ball at me lol. What a crazy period this has been.

7 years ago

Lucky, thank godness that witch is gone. Really dislike that lady! Lol
Afm, still holding my pee and stalking the mailbox. Lol. Havnt went since b4 I left for walmart at 9:15 this morning. Hope hes on time today. Hehe

Of course the mail man would run late today. Grrrrr. N Im over here still holding it! Its been almost 6 hours since I have went. Im just now starting to do a pee pee dance. Lol

Lol dandy, that totally stinks.

7 years ago

Hopefully you get them soon :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo