Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4141 - 4150 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Cronins, just a couple more hours and we will be getting ready to leave for out us. Beyond excited. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family that sounds like a great day! I will update as soon as I can : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like everyone has a fun day planned. Cronins I went to the apple orchard on Friday :-) those apples have the best flavor.

Dandy can't wait to hear what your having, so exciting:-)

AFM, headed to the football game. I've still been pretty nauseous but hopefully getting better soon.

6 years ago

Its a GIRL. Yay!!! So happy. She looks like a little baby who takes up my entire uterus now. Lol. She was sleepy and didn't want to move around much but the little she did was so cute. We got there 30 min early and the person before me cancelled so they got us right in and the tech used the entire time for both slots. I just love that place. I even got a cd of the hole time that I didnt order. They are so nice.

Congrats Dandy, that's great! Now to shop lol!

6 years ago

Awe, congratulations dandy!!!!! So very excited for you. Hugs sweet friend.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Cronins has af got you yet? Lucky when is your next appointment?
Afm, got the nursery colors and theam picked out. I will start on it tmrw. Just taking down an old boarder, with my moms help. Then moving out some clutter, since we have been using it as a storage room. Lol

Awe, that sounds like fun dandy. I can't wait to do that too lol. Today is CD 2 for me. My medication that I ordered is clearing customs in New York as of yesterday. It should be here in time for this cycle I believe. Woohoo!!! Started meds today. I hope and pray this does the trick.

Lucky, how are things going for you?

6 years ago

Cronins yay for a new cycle :-) praying this is the BFP cycle.

Dandy that sounds like fun. I'm off all week so hoping to get a lot done :-)

AFM, nausea is getting better I think. It has been hitting me pretty hard in the evenings but during the day I have been managing it. I'm hoping it will be completely gone soon. I've been looking for strollers. I want one that will grow with the babies. This is so much fun.

6 years ago

Cronins. On to another cycle. Praying this is the one! Hope af is easy on you
Lucky, thats a good idea about getting strollers that grow with them. I recommend doing that with car seats too! My nausea still hits once in a while myself, hope yours eases soon.
Afm, today is a day of constant running. I feel like this is the first time ive sat down. Lol

Ladies, I am so excited that the medication that I ordered in as arrived in today's mail! Including the hcg triggers! This is my 2nd day of meds. Wow, I can't wait until the tww lol.

How are you two doing?

Dandy, do you have another busy day planned or can you finally relax?

Lucky, how's the nausea coming along? Hopefully it eases for you soon.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo