Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

You hold onto that hope, cause I think I see a line! I can see it on invert and gray scale!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy! I have some walmart first signal brand and I just took one. Now I am just waiting for it to cook. Hoping that has a little something on it. I will upload when complete and resized, lol.

7 years ago

I dont think I see anything on that one. Diluted urine maybe?

Me either. It is also a 25 miu test whereas the other one is a 10 miu test. Sigh.

7 years ago

Which kind are you using in the morning?

I am going to use the Sure predict test, FRER, and the Walmart first signal. That should about do it, lol.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Dandy : did you test this morning? If so, how does it look?

Lucky : how are you doing? Has AF vacated yet?

Miam: hoping that you are feeling better.

As for me, my hpt's look negative. I posted the Sure Predict 10 miu test in the gallery just so I can use the tools. Definitely not feeling this cycle. But I will keep testing nonetheless, lol.

7 years ago

Good Morning Cronins. AF is still here, but has let up thank goodness. I'm just wishing my days away so I can start again Lol. I still have about a month and half before I would start meds :-/ I guess it's good though, gives my stomach and butt a chance to recover lol. I meet with my RE next week so will see if he is going to change the protocol. I will feel better after I meet with him.

7 years ago

Cronins, It seems like I always see a shadow on those sure predicts. Your not out yet.
Lucky, got the ball rolling towards the big day again! It will be here soon.
Afm, tried to get on this site all morning. I got on long enough to post my test( I think, I will have to check) bfn. Pretty sure I just see an indent. As always this sites pic never look like they do on my phone. But I still dont think there is any color to it. Had crazy dreams about wierd positives on a test I have never heard of before. Lol. Hope my tests get here early. I dont want to get another frer

Oh yeah indent fo sho! I just took it apart and fliped it over. Clear indent. No color. I will delete my pic after ya'll see it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo