Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4421 - 4430 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning!

Cronins I continue to pray you get that BFP. It’s gotta happen soon.

Dandy how are you doing?

AFM- I’m feeling pretty good today. I have my glucose test, US and OB visit Thursday:-) can’t wait to see them again, gives me some peace of mind.
I had a great Xmas with family. Got a lot of stuff for the babies.

6 years ago

Hello : ) Glad to hear everyone had a good Christmas. We had a good day as well. Its always nice to spend time with loved ones! Now getting my house back to normal is going to be the death of me! Dh on vacation and lo no school, oh boy.
Cronins sounds like your ovulating a little on the early side for you this cycle. Maybe that's a good sign : ) praying for you my friend!
Lucky, glad you are feeling better!! Yay for getting stuff for the babies.
Afm, had my glucose test today that I had to reschedule from last week. That drink isnt to bad. Tastes like flat orange soda. Seen ob today as well and I will be seeing her every two weeks now. Finally getting another us in two weeks on the 8th. Then on the visit after, we schedule the c section and go over instructions on what to do if my water breaks before my scheduled day. She thinks I may go into labor early. Slowly but surly getting there : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy: things seem to be coming along nicely for you and lo. Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas.

Lucky: good luck with your upcoming appointment and testing. Glad that you had a good Christmas as well.

As for me, just got my lab results back from my yearly physical. All came out great except for my vitamin d level. That came back significantly low. My doctor placed me on 50,000 weekly of vitamin d and then I will get retested in a few months time. As far as ttc, just waiting for the temperature spike to officially register ovulation. Been having lots of signs and symptoms though.

6 years ago

Cronins. Maybe tge vitamin D supplements will help with ttc! Sometimes it just takes a little imbalance to help hinder that sort of thing. Yay for everything else being in track!
Lucky how are you today?
Afm. Feeling so much better today. Yesterday was awful! Was extremely nauseous, bad contractions and a horrible migraine. Thankfully thats all gone. Now maybe I can get some things done. First.... down comes that Christmas tree. Lol

Good Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is well. Not doing too bad today since I took a zofran. I have my US, appt, and glucose test this afternoon.

6 years ago

Hey beautiful ladies,

Glad to see that you two are doing well.

Dandy: happy tree dismantling lol. I just rearranged my furniture in the living room and kitchen lol. Looks like great minds think alike.

Lucky: good luck with your appointments today. Can’t wait to get an update soon.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

The boys looked good today :-) One weighs 2.3 pounds and the other is at 2.7 pounds. They have been very active today.

How are you ladies this evening?

6 years ago

Lucky: that’s great news about your boys!!! I am doing pretty good. Been relaxing by watching Netflix lol. Will be putting the baby down for the night shortly. Her bedtime is between 7 and 8. Then I plan on rendezving with dear husband for some bding lol. I think that I got a false positive on my opk the other day as I haven’t gotten a temperature rise as of yet. My opk are nearly positive so I suspect it will definitely happen soon. Now to just keep busy until the tww lol.

Do you have any plans for tonight?

6 years ago

I went to buy buy baby and got a few things and then ordered my bassinet sheets and boppy online. I think the only other big things I’m going to get are swings and then should be good. Now just relaxing for the night.

6 years ago

Lucky those are awsome measurements for twins!! So glad things are going well.
Cronins did you get a pos opk yet?
Afm went to a surprise baby shower for my little cousin today. Shes about 4 weeks behind me but she and her husband are in the military so they wont be able to come back untill next year. So nice to see her. We have a Christmas dinner later then all done. Lol. Got my de Christmasing done and house back to normal. Feeling good today. Delaney is practicing her karate today I think. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo