Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2451 - 2460 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!
Cronins sounds like you have everything planned:-) How was your appointment today? Praying for all good news.
Dandy how confusing. Hopefully that's the real thing. I'm thinking about testing Friday or Saturday but haven't decided for sure. I know if I do Friday it won't be fmu bc I don't want to do it before work lol.

AFM, don't feel anything yet. My boobs aren't even sore which maybe is a good sign since they were sore with all my negatives lol. My butt is sore from the injections but that's it lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, this weekend is so close already. Fmu usnt really necessary anyway as long as the urine you use isnt diluted. Let us know when you decide. Do you have a frer?
Afm. That was an evep like I thought. The water trick is so not true. Lol. I had put a drop of water on the test before taking the pic bc I heard if it was an evap it would disappear when you rewet it. Nothing changed so I took the pic. But I just tested again and its a bfn. Now I have to except it and take no for an answer all over again. I think Im done testing now.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy, let's pray that thats the real deal. Now go get some more tests lol. We want to analyze them!

As for me, my appointment went well. I have to do a Clomid challenge test because I am opting to use insurance benefits. I plan on doing that in mid April if I am not pregnant by then. We are shooting for injectables with hcg trigger and timed intercourse. I may move onto iui if that doesn't work, but I don't want to get stressed ttc either. If it happens it happens so to speak. I have 7 beautiful children that I am blessed with, but I would like to be selfish and have one more if possible.

Lucky : I can't wait for you to test. Those little embryos must have found the lining of your uterus for the next 9 months. Many prayers for both you sweet ladies.

7 years ago

Cronins that sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you won't even need to worry about it in April. I can understand not wanting to be stressed about it either.

Dandy I don't have any tests yet, I will probably get some Friday on my way home from work lol. Tomorrow I have acupuncture so that will take up a little time in the afternoon. If I do test Friday I don't expect to see anything as its on 7dp3dt.

7 years ago

Cronins, glad your appointment went well. Sounds like this RE is more for you and on board with what you want. I think doing the iui has actually made things less stressful for me. Wierd huh? Lol.
Lucky, cant wait for you to test : )
Afm, rant warning! I dont talk about ttc very much with friends and family. Its to much pressure with them asking. A friend of mine knows we have been tryn for another since lo was born. She text n asked how it was going and what we are doing next. So I told her about the iui. Her repsonce was..." stop trying so hard and give it to God. If its not in his plan than there is a reason why and you have to except that. " WOW. That is so not what you tell ppl with infertility! She gets pregnant everytime her dh even looks at her n they are working on number 7. She has never had to try. Thats great for her and I love her kids. I didn't even text her back after that. I know if its Gods plan that I will except it but dang. Be my friend and offer me kind words. I cant even put into words how that just made me feel. Angry mostly I guess. Ok. Rant over : )

Dandy : some people just have no clue. That was totally uncalled for. God gave us doctors for a reason -to utilize them and get assistance when needed. Talk about a sanctimoninus response from her. As a friend, she should have a listening ear and a quiet mouth. Sorry, I shouldn't judge her, but this type of behavior on her part drives me crazy. Rant over lol.

7 years ago

Dandy I agree with Cronins. That is totally uncalled for. It's hard enough going through infertility and be reminded of it everyday when you see all the newborns and pregnant women. Some people really don't know how lucky and blessed they are to be able to have their own children without assist. After going through this I am going to appreciate and enjoy this pregnancy so much more than I ever would have had it happened right away.

7 years ago

Right Cronins. I think the same way about drs. They can be his healing hands, is kind of how I look at it. Im so disappointed in her for saying that and Im sure she doesn't even know how much that hurt me bc Im sure that wasnt her intention. Ive been there for her in her lowest times and to have no support from her just urks me. Im just so sick of ppl saying stuff like that. Grrrrr.

Good morning ladies, while Im on a complaining roll let me add that a friend stole my baby name!! We live in a verry small community where everyone knows everyone so picking a name that nobody near my child age has is important to me. After naming lo( Joel) we found out someone else named thier kid that so he will have a classmate with the same name. So today I get on fb and see a gender reviel with our girl name we have had picked out for over a year... Dalanie. She didnt know. But dang it, im a little pissy about it. Lol Ok on a brighter note. I had my first pay it forward yesterday. At McDonalds getting lo some chick nuggets cause according to him he was starving to death and couldnt wait till we got home. Ive never had that happen before so I continued it and pd for the person behind me : )

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : that totally stinks that someone else used the name that you picked for your baby. Do you have a back up name? I love paying it forward. Such a satisfying way to have a great day.

As for me, I am 4 days past ovulation. Yesterday dh and I gave in and bd'd. It felt really awesome to reconnect after a few weeks off lol. Hopefully I waited long enough to prevent pregnancy. I can't wait until we can ttc again in a couple of weeks lol. I miss poas.

Lucky : how are you holding up?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo