Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That was the longest walk to the mailbox ever! Not to mention that hardest package to open to only get a bfn. Lol. I will have to look through the 20 pics I took in the last 2 minutes to post one. Tehe

7 years ago • Post starter

Omg, you just made me smile about the bladder being a little bit too full. That must have been a painful walk? Hopefully that bfn will turn into a bfp very soon.

7 years ago

What made the walk worse was LO was walking with me. Taking his sweeeeeeet time. Lalalala. Our house is about 2 acres back! Wish I had the will power to wait two days, but uh nope, I will be testing in the morning. Lol

I here you about the little one. Mine are always lagging behind. Unless of course it's the ice cream truck or something, lol.

I plan on testing one more time tonight, then again tomorrow morning.

7 years ago

Dandy I know how you feel. When I had the embryo transfer your bladder is supposed to be almost full and I did drink a couple glasses of water before going in but it wasn't full enough so the doc stopped and made me drink more water lol. I had 7 more glasses and felt like I would pee on the table lol

Anybody try ovaboost? I need to quit researching stuff!

7 years ago

No. I have never heard of it. Lol. Dont feel bad. I am constantly reading about anything ttc related. Hubby gets mad and tels me to put my phone down and stop stressing. Im not stressing, I am educating myself. Lol

Good morning gals. Woke up to big fat negative this morning. How to do you spell a fart sound with your mouth? Lol

Dandy : good morning! I just woke up to one too, lol. I am just waiting for AF to arrive. I usually have 14-15 lutealphase and I am now 12 dpo. That's okay though. I will live. A little disappointed though.

7 years ago

Me to. Figured by 8dpo I would see some pink in that "shadow" I always see. But I know Im staring out the indent. I feel af(ish) myself. Im supposed to start Monday. Bla..

And for further disappointment...(drum roll please) test with smu is white as a ghost. Lol. Off to work I go.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo