Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1581 - 1590 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay lucky! !! You are gonna rock this stimming out. So excited for you.

As for me, I am definitely gearing up for ovulation. The test opk's are really dark now. So excited to see what happens. I should ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. Woohoo for all of us.

7 years ago

You guys are wonderful and make me feel so much better. Prayers that 2017 will bring us all little ones :-) I can't wait to go shopping for those little onesies!

7 years ago

Cronins thats great!!
Hey girls. I was told my pcos panel results wouldnt be in till tmrw but figured I would jst check online real quick. It wasnt under tests or procedures. It was under care plan. I will call in the morning.
[URL=http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/TrappersWife21/media/634C8CA1-3243-40C5-A82E-8BFC3F23D757.png.html]User Image[/URL]

7 years ago • Post starter

That is awesome dandy! Did they fall within the
normal range? There are definitely a lot of
labs to go through. Looks like she tested for
lots of hormones. Very cool.

7 years ago

Ps. Opks are super dark. Test is darker than controle. Yay!!

Idk what the results are Cronins. I was hoping you could tell me by telling me what EOGA means? Lol

Not sure what EOGA stands for, lol. That is a
good question. Can't wait to hear your results.

Woohoo for darker opk's. Now let's catch those eggs.

7 years ago

Morning all. How is everyones ttc journey so far today? Lucky, our ultrasounds are just around the corner :) Cronins, dont you have an appointment with your RE onthe 9th?
Afm, no temp rise yet this morning. Still time. Still having some pretty significant ovary pain and twinges. Opks are still positive. Begining to wonder if its jst the meds. Today is cd 12. 3 days since last pill. Im just riding it out for now. Lol.

Well, I'm now 3 days late, but only 11 DPO, and all are BFNs!

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Dandy it is probably the clomid. Hopefully by US day you are ready to trigger.

Yewigmo- I've read that some people get their bfps later so hopefully you get yours.

Cronins how are you today? In the tww yet?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo