Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

yeah I feel you it keeps kicking me off.
Thank you! I doing a little better now just trying to stay busy.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Well I have officialy ran out of things to google. Lol. I cant think of anymore ways to ask the same dang question. Just ready for this darn test on thursday now. Hope tmrw goes by fast

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies. Hope everyones days are filled with dark lines then high temps. Lol ( isnt that how it goes, a day or so apart though)
Afm, just when im starting to be content with the fact that i probably wont O this cycle, i checked my cervix. It dramaticly changed in one day. In days previous it was high but far far right. Boom in one day it moved to the center and is so high up n soft, i can barely feel it. Uhg. Thanks for the ( im sure) faulse hope body. Stop leading me on! Lol
Here is a kicker, crampy this morning.(Not like O pain at all) my uturus feels very sore! Weird. Af coming early bc of no O maybe?

Dandy, what cycle day are you? How long is your typical cycle? Could well be a late ovulation coming. Fingers crossed.

As for me, I am still getting a high reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. I am positive I will get my peak tomorrow. Can't wait. I also have an increase in ewcm too. My opk's are getting darker, but not positive yet. We bd last night and will do so the next several days.

Miam, how are the temperature and opk's this morning?

7 years ago

I am cd 20!! My unmedicated cycles are 26-28 days. Usualy Oing cd12-14. N was the same on lower dose. So this would be extreamly long for me, even though dr told me not to compair unmedicated w medicated cycles. My morning opks have been looking promicing. But have had that before in the cycle w being let down. Guess im jst learning my body on clomid. Its so confusing. Sounds like you are going to get the pos any minute. Lol. Cant wait to hear you say you got it!

Thanks dandy. Looks like you may get positive soon as well. Totally rooting for you.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins, its always nice to have a cheering section . Haha

Morning ladies,

This stuff is for the birds I tell ya.

This morning I woke up took my temp and it was sky high compared to the other ones. I test twice yesterday and it was negative tested this morning negative. I will wait and see the temps for the next few days. if its high I am going to think I ovulated and yesterdays low temp was a fall back rise which will put me a 3dpo today. (not sure anymore) Last night I was having some pressure and pokes on my left side hopefully its just post ovulation pain and we caught the egg.

Cronins- come on peak day!!

dandy- my fingers are crossed for you BFP!

7 years ago

Miam, I hope you caught the egg too!! This cycle is not a cut and dry one thats for sure! Playing the guessing game is the worst. So now you kind of get to hurry up and wait. lol
My mornings opk was so close but a negative is a negative.

seriously. hope I didn't ovulate yesterday DH and I didn't bed last night. I was too tired emotionally.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo