Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4431 - 4440 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Dandy: yes I got a positive opk yesterday and I have been having ovarian cramping today. I today’s most likely ovulation day.

Doesn’t it feel great to feel lo’s movements? It’s definitely reassuring! Tonight my two oldest children Natasha and Brandon are coming over with my mother and grandsons tonight for Christmas dinner. We had snow storms during Christmas so I had to reschedule with them for tonight. It should be a great evening with family.

Lucky: how are you doing today? It’s great that you have nearly finished baby shopping for your lo’s! That’s so exciting!!! Now they just need to grow a little bit more and then it’s delivery time lol. You two ladies must be over the moon excited for their arrivals??? So can’t wait to see pictures of the precious cargo lol.

6 years ago

Cronins- I hope your enjoying this time with your family. It’s so much fun :-) glad the tww is finally here again for you. Cont to pray for that BFP.

Dandy- my little ones have been kicking and punching quite a bit. One likes to rest his feet in my ribs lol.

I finally got the beds put up today. Now to finish decorating and washing their clothes lol.

6 years ago

Happy New Year ladies!!! I hope and pray that God continues to bless each of you as you make your journey into 2018!

How are you two doing today? How are all the little ones doing? Any progress on the nurseries for your little ones over the Christmas holidays?

6 years ago

Happy New Year girls!! We didn't make it till midnight. Lol.
Yay for O Cronins, now come the waiting game. Ready to see those hpts! Praying for a positive for you. Nursery is all decorated but loos like we will have to wait till tax time for carpet. Wouldnt be a big deal but the bedrooms in this house are huge so we have to special order it. Plus we just had to fill our propane. Yikes! If its not one thing its another.
Lucky, you poor girl lol. Double the kicks and jousting. Haha. Some of those are startling: )
Afm. Spent most of the day at my moms planning my baby shower. now I need to do a flight of the bumble bees to clean up the house and get supper started before dh gets home in 30 min. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year :-) It’s going to be great!

Cronins hopefully your tww goes by quickly, like the holidays did. Today doesn’t. Feel like New Years.

Dandy I look forward to tax time every year bc I get money back lol. It’s kind of like a savings account for me throughout the year lol. When is your shower?

AFM, I have felt so much pressure today. Especially when I stand. I’ve sneezed twice and peed a little lol definitely caught me off guard. Now I’m going to relax and watch some football.

6 years ago

Lucky my shower is the 21st. We are just trying to keep it simple. I dont want ppl spending a lot of money on it or on us. I did have my mom mention to ppl on the fb invite to check out my registry on Amazon. Im getting excited lol. Ive been waiting to buy anything else till afterward. Lord knows I have more than enough clothes : )

Good morning ladies,

I hope that you both are doing well. How far along are you both now? Seems like your pregnancies are cruising along quickly.

Lucky: how is the pressure you’re getting doing today? I can only imagine what it’s like carrying two lo’s lol. Just carrying one causes pressure.

Dandy: I can’t wait for income tax return too. It’s definitely a great time to get caught up or to make new purchases. Your baby nursery will be complete in no time.

As for me, not too much going on. Nipples have been a little bit sensitive, but that’s about it lol. I can’t wait to start testing again. Getting a replenishment of FRER test, Clear blue digital tests and some other ones that I have ordered from Amazon will be arriving today. Can’t wait to get them lol. Been bding at night just in case. Wish me patience lol with the tww.

6 years ago

Cronins I always thought the tww was the longest. You will be testing before you know it. The pressure has been better today, now I’m getting a cold. I have a runny nose and cough that will hopefully go away soon. It’s crazy bc I rarely get sick. I’ll be 28 weeks on Thursday so only 9-10 more weeks to go. I can’t believe how fast it has gone. I have a breastfeeding class on Saturday and then labor and delivery next Saturday.

Dandy how are you?

6 years ago

I am good today. Staying inside today with these below 0 temps outside! I will be 30 weeks on Sat. Bout 9 weeks till my c section. But dr thinks I will go sooner. It feels so close but so far away. I think after the babyshower I will really be getting down to business getting ready for her arrival. Im not stressing on her room. Lo never even used his till he was a year old. Lol

Hello ladies,

How are you two doing today?

I am so confused about how many days past ovulation I am. I had blazing positive opk days ago, but no significant temp rise yet. My opks are still positive, so I don’t know if my body is trying to ovulate and failing or if this will be an anovulatory cycle? I am getting a little worried and nervous about it. The good thing is is that I have been bding just in case lol. This is so frustrating to say the least. Some days I just feel like throwing in the towel and not trying to conceive again, but I am not a quitter so I can’t actually see myself giving up. Thank you for letting me vent.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo