Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol, my phone can be a pain in the butt.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, I think that my hcg trigger is going to be out of my system sooner rather than later. I just posted my fmu hpt's in the gallery. They are barely noticeable. Fingers crossed it's gone by 6 dpo. Today is 2 dpo for me.

7 years ago

Hey yeah! Almost gone. Great! Now you can see your real bfp. N yes my phone can be a pain too. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning gals, so Im up at 4 with lo. This time change, uhg! So today is O day and funeral day. So I probably wont be on much today. We did get an other bd in yesterday! My ovary doesnt hurt like it usualy does. Had some pinches and twinges yesterday and this morning( so far)The passed couple cycles with letrozole, my ovary hurt for a couple days. But not this time. Cronins, do you always feel O? Maybe the supliments made it easier to O so less pain. Lol. Grapefruit juice didnt help with ewcm by the way. Opks are negative again. Here we go...

Well poo. I couldnt leave well enough alone. Had to take another opk with smu and it was positive. Surge not over? Im still calling it O day.

Dandy : I usually feel ovulation pain only on meds and occasionally off meds. This month I hardly felt anything as well. I have been taking the coq10 as well. Maybe it does make it easier, lol. WHO knows. I will be praying for you and DH and family. SO sorry for your loss. Rest in peace dear angel.

As for me the hcg is even lighter than yesterday's hpt's. I am going to post it in the gallery in a minute. Woohoo...

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. Yes that line so baaaaarely there. Exciting. I took another opk( i know, im obsessed. Lol) it was neg again. Think I just had a little left over surge in my smu.

Good morning gals, how are you guys? Lucky, getting closer and closer? How close are you to af again? Cronins, are you 4dpo now? Was your morning hcg negative yet?
Afm, 1dpo. Few more ovary camps at funeral and uturus is so sore this morning. I read up on that a couple cycles ago. Apparently when the egg releases and especially on fertility drugs when more than one egg can be released that it also creates fluid that can irritate the uturs. So Im taking it as a good sign. Got an extra bd in for good messure. Two nights in a row I have had dreames that I got a bfp with clueblue easy hcg tests. Lol. Tww, here I am.

Hello ladies,

Dandy: I am 4 dpo today and 5 days past hcg trigger. THE sure predict is still showing barely positive and the wondfo a shadow line. Posted it in the gallery. Looks like it will be out in the next day or two. Fingers crossed for a successful bfp for both of us. Interesting was that I had some uterine cramping last night that only lasted a few hours and then went away. Hoping that is a good sign.

7 years ago

Those lines are fading Cronins, almost gone now. I cant wait to start poas. Havnt decided when Im going to start yet. Lol. I would like to wait till 8 dpo. But i know I wont. Lol. Hubby n I were talking last night how it would be nice to reveal a pregnancy how we originally planned with our lo, but it got all messed up. My mil asked if we could do Thanksgiving at our house bc its much bigger so we were going to set a few things up. Like for decoration, carve a big open heart in a pumpkin and put a little one inside it. Then, put a cornish game hen inside the Turkey! Lol. But long story short a lot of ppl couldnt make it so we just told ppl one by one.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo