Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1891 - 1900 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

It's definitely negative with no evaporation lines. Usually I get evaporation lines hours after using the test. That's good that your cervix is high. Hoping that these lines darken for you. It must be so frustrating to have to keep wondering if you are pregnant. Can't wait to see your pictures.

7 years ago

Cool dandy! That's a good sign that the line is that dark. It's definitely pink. How long was your urine hold for?

7 years ago

Im definatly an emotional wreck right now, to be honest. Thank you so much for doing that for me!! Trying to wait it out. One thing that made me feel hopeful was looking through my photobucket at pics Ive uplouded for here n they all seem to be getting darker. Ill report back after a bit for results on the water test. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

You're welcome dandy! Slow deep breathing for the next few telling days. I am pulling for you. Hoping thst you are able to confirm these positive tests as a true bfp really soon.

7 years ago

Thank you! There isnt a line on the water tests either. I wanted to rule out a bad batch. Waited a little extra. Pic at 30 no line
User Image

Oh n my urine holds are usually 2 or 3 hours.

That's awesome dandy! Now if the days could just pass and your tests to get darker. Come hcg build up!!!

7 years ago

Im such a wreck. Just realy trying to down play it all in my head. I think I would see more progression if I wouldnt test so much. When I put those up with the others. ( keeping the water test too) it seems be a progression. Like the one I posted this morning. Breath, wait and pray pray pray.

Ive calmed down. Lol. That thread I read earlier on the ppl complaining about the evaps at 20 minutes....I went back and finished reading it. They were all pregnant! Lol. They thought they were evaps bc frer wasnt picking up. But a few days later, frer did!
Lucky have you got on here lately and shook your head at my crazyness yet? Lol.

lol Dandy. I had a busy day so didn't get to see much. Looks like you went crazy with the tests though lol.
Cronins are you going to try this cycle or wait for your surgery.
Nothing new with me, still a little crampy but not too bad. I just took one of my shots and really hurt this time lol I made myself bleed but I think it's bc I stuck it into a knot from my stims, oops.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo