Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3881 - 3890 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins that's a good idea. I might do something like that with mine.

6 years ago

Lucky I have been thinking about baby books as well. I think my sons is full up to his first year with pics I still need to add. Lol. I need to do that before I started on the next one. I would feel bad not doing one for the second since I did one for the first. I have mine from when I was a baby and think its pretty neet so I wanted mine to have them. I even have my twins baby books that I had started 16 years ago. Although I have been thinking of doing something else but similar. Its so easy to put it up and forget about it.
Cronins, is today day one of meds? Doing some packing today for our trip. Im excited to get away for the weekend!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good gracious. Dh was up half the night on the internet and hes convinced that the tech missed a twin!!! Hahahaha. I think he just wants to see it. I do see what hes talking about but it could be anything. Any ideas?
User Image

Dandy I would hope they would catch it if there was one. When do you get another US?

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Today's my first day of meds. So excited that I can start again.

Dandy: I can see what you mean in the picture. I have no clue what it is though. When is your next ultrasound?

Lucky: Not too long before you get your ultrasound. So excited for you.

6 years ago

My next ultrasound is on the 8th. I doubt it a twin was missed but I guess it happens lol. Im messuring 2 days behind. Dr said thats completely normal but it may change my due date a little if its the same on my next couple ultrasounds.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? Today has actually been kind of rough. My sister is being induced tomorrow and I thought for sure when I got pregnant myself I would feel differently and be happy but I'm just dreading it :-( why why why??? If I hear anyone else tell me your next I'm going to punch them in the face, I can't stand that saying anymore. I think had she tried a little harder maybe I would feel different but I should have been able to say your next ... grrr... I'm blaming these stupid hormones I'm taking. Just Praying God gives me strength to go see the baby this weekend and hold it together.. I need 2018 to get here ASAP.. rant over

Anyway, I've had cramps all day, please tell me it's normal??

6 years ago

Oh lucky,

That is a tough situation to be in. I hope and pray that God gives you strength and perseverance. As far as the cramping goes, it may be implantation cramping. I would call the nurse just to be on the safe side. Hugs sweet friend.

6 years ago

Yes Lucky. I cramp on and off all the time. Some days it's different but mainly it feels like af cramping or a tightness. Please call your nurse if you are concerned. I went into my ob with this a lot with my son. Turned out to be things stretching and making room for baby. Hugs
As for your feelings for your sister, I get it. At least the part of you having to try so hard and it being so easy for her! I still get feelings like that tward ppl that are prego even though I am too. I pray you will be able to enjoy your niece or nephew. I love my nieces to pieces. Lol

Good morning girls. How is everyone? Cronins any side effects from the meds? Lucky, feeling pregnant yet? Lol
Afm. Almost done packing. Taking care of last minute stuff. Im so afraid Im going to forget something!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo