Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4301 - 4310 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: thank you! Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but this sure makes it difficult. I will be 10 days past hcg trigger tomorrow and 8 dpo. Hopefully it continues to darken.

6 years ago

Goodness Cronins those tests look promising! It does look darker. Im sure that makes it hard not to get your hopes up. I will be checking in, in the morning to see your next test!
Lucky I can only imagine your exhaustion carrying two! Im tired enough with one. Lol.
Afm feeling better today. Hope it lasts. Life is getting back to normal since dh went back to work yesterday. His vacation is over : ( cant believe how close Thanksgiving is! I have festivities starting this week!

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Here’s this mornings hpt. It’s lighter, but showing up on both tests. Fingers crossed that it darkens soon. I am 11 days past hcg trigger and 9 dpo.

6 years ago

Therr is still time to darken Cronins. Was that fmu or smu? Do you plan on testing again today?
Lucky how are you feeling today?

Dandy: yes it’s fmu. I do plan on testing later this afternoon. Let the pee on a stick marathon commence lol.

How are you doing this morning?

Lucky: Anything new??

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Cronins I hope that line darkens. I wouldn’t think the trigger line would even be that dark by now so could be a good sign.

Dandy are you feeling better today?

AFM, I think I feel the babies move inside, feels like little flutters or air bubbles. I can’t wait to feel them really strong so I know for sure that’s them. I have an appointment tomorrow and then they get echocardiograms on Friday. Just praying everything is still looking great. Today my dog gets her drain out. I wish I could figure out how to put a pic on here and I’d show you her. She’s doing really well :-)

6 years ago

Awe lucky I would love to see a pic of your your dog : ) I cant post pics on here anymore either. Photoshop app wants to charge me 400$ now. Those flutters will get stronger real quick. Lol. I can watch my belly move around like a cat in a balloon lol. Its amazing to feel. She is even more active when I lay on my back! So I bet with two, its going to be so intense! Im so happy for you!!

Lucky: Awe that’s so cool to feel the babies move. Pretty soon they’ll be wrestling lol. I hope that you are right about the trigger and that the tests darken.

Dandy: your lo must be moving quite a bit already. Have you done anything in the nursery since the last time? Prayers coming for more stable fiances. It’s great that Dh had some time off but is now back to work. Have a wonderful time with the Thanksgiving festivities. I just love this time of year. Today we got our first dusting of snow. Looks really beautiful through the sliding glass doors. Just sipping my morning coffee and watching the kids play. So thankful for being alive.

6 years ago

User Image

Good morning ladies,

Here is this mornings hpts. The one on the left is fmu and the right is second morning urine. I think that the second morning urine is a tad bit darker. Thoughts??? I am doing a urine hold so I can test with a frer in a few more hours. Wish me well!!!

6 years ago

Yes I too think smu is darker! Fingers crossed I will be looking for your next test!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo