Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3691 - 3700 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe, dandy I love seeing those lines get darker for you. So over the moon excited for you. Lucky, yours will be right around the corner. S can't wait to see your bfp as well.

6 years ago

Sorry for the late reply.

Cronins~ I am currently on cycle day 7. This month I'm going to try the pineapple method and the smep method. I'm taking my first opk of the month tomorrow, the 10th.

Lucy's mama

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. saltywife, sounds like you have a good plan in place. Uodate us on how your opks are going. : )
Cronins are your opks negative yet? 3 dpo. Hcg testing in a few days?
Lucky, Im so anxious to hear about your little embies today!!
Afm, ready to be at the lake today! Lo is going to have so much fun at his party. Ive been having ovary pain the past couple days all of a sudden. Scares me a little about ectopic but trying not freak myself out. Im going to call the nurse tmrw I think. Ive done a lot of reading and it seems to be normal with ivf pregnancy. The natural swelling from pregnancy irritates the already sensitive stimulated ovary. Cronins did you have any symptoms of eptopic?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

I am 3dpo today. Opks are nearly positive for the time being. As far as ectopic, I got full to sharp pains just before it ruptured. I did have some ovarian pain, but I think that was from the free fluid in my abdomen. You're probably right, your ovary is probably very swollen and sensitive. You're right to check in with the nurse just to be on the safe side. Happy birthday to your little one. Have a great day at the lake.

Lucky: fingers crossed that your little ones are doing well.

Saltyswife: that's cool. Wishing you well and don't forget to update us on your opks.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry MIA yesterday, I'm trying to get a lot done before transfer. The biologist called and I have 3-6 cell, 1- 7 cell, 7- 8 cells so they are still going. I'm praying they keep dividing and make it to blasts :-)

Cronins we are both 3 dpo, I have to go by retrieval day. When will you start testing?

Dandy how are you feeling? Hopefully Cronins and I join you soon.

6 years ago

Oh Lucky those little embies are coming along great! So glad to hear that! Cant wait to see that bfp! im feeling pretty good. Mild cramping once in a while n that ovary pain has subsided seems like its only bad in the morning when I wake up and my bladder is full. No morning sickness yet.

Lucky: awesome!!! Grow little ones grow!!!! What time is your transfer lucky on Tuesday?

I plan on testing at 5-6 dpo. My opks are still nearly positive, so I am bding just in case. Hopefully we'll both get our bfp and join dandy soon.

Dandy: glad to hear that it subsided and no morning sickness yet. You get you beta hcg done on Tuesday right?

6 years ago

Cronins I will have my transfer at 12 on Tuesday :-) I can't wait, I'm so ready for this.

6 years ago

Lucky, did you figure out the ride situation? I know you were saying you were probably going to have to drive yourself.
Cronins yes I go Tuesday dor my beta. I seen on my order from my dr that the status said today. So hopefully I will know that day. Im going to my local hospital as early as I can. Lol.

Dandy my mom will be back from vacay so she can take me, that means I get to take the Valium and relax lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo