Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone. How is everyone today? Katie, have you made it over to this thread yet?

7 years ago • Post starter

Doing well dandy. Third day of medication and so looking forward to peeing on a stick, lol. No real side effects to report.

How are your opk's coming along?

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

CD13 still not much going on here still negative OPKs. Hopefully I will see a positive soon. I have been taking that Raspberry leaf tea capsules for a few days along with the baby aspirin, prenatals, D-3 and mucinex. My head feels a little loopy but other than that I feel pretty good. I hope this works!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Opks are getting darker Cronins. Thanks for asking. Surge should be soon. Good to hear about no side effects! Im feeling much better today, thank God! When do you trigger, around the big O?

Good morning miam. What is the aspirin for? Ive read that it helps thicken the uturus lining to prepare for implantaton.

Miam: fingers crossed that you ovulate soon.

Dandy: because of the meds my opk's are already darkening at CD 5. I still have a few more days of meds, so I will trigger at a positive opk. Most likely on CD 12, 13, or 14. Just depends on when I get my surge. I couldn't resist testing this morning even though I knew that I would get a false positive opk. I just so needed to test, lol.

7 years ago

Thanks Dandy and Cronins

Dandy you are right from everything I read it should help with Implantation it also thins the blood so that there are minimal to no blood clots which helps women prevent miscarriage. I was going to stop at ovulation but I read Its good to take it through out the first trimester. Hoping that I get a BFP this cycle that is. If I do I will let my doctor know what I am taking to know if I should keep taking it or not. The red Raspberry leaf pills help prepare the uterus. That I will stop taking 5dpo cause there are some conflicting stories about taking this through the whole pregnancy its good when TTC but stop when pregnancy is confirmed and start again around 36weeks to help with labor.

7 years ago

Thanks for the info miam. Thats all very interesting to me. Cronins, my clomid can do the same. But luckily this time it didnt. Waiting to O is almost ( almost being the key word haha) as nerve racking as waiting to test. But at least im satisfying my poas addiction for the moment. Lol we are all getting so close!

Uhg. Girls, im getting antsy. I always get a surge by now ( 12 dpo evening is usually my night) no go this round. They seem to be a tad darker each morning but realy light my next two tests. Its a bit confusing. I dnt use fmu so i dnt think its consentrated. I guess it means the clomid is doing its job? I keep reading im supposed to O 5-10 days after. So im almost there. Does this mean the egg is cooking longer, sorta speak n will be healthier?

I have no clue about clamoid i jist wanted to saybgood luck!!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo