Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : you are welcome. It does feel like I have know you ladies forever, lol. It's good that we have this little group.

Lucky : glad to hear that you are doing well. I would love to do iui's again, but do not want the added stress that comes with it. It's enough to make one crazy, lol. Like you said, if it happens, awesome. If not, then I will continue counting my blessings.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. How are you gals this morning?

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning! I'm doing good, was nice getting an extra hour of sleep with time change lol.

7 years ago

Dandy and lucky : good morning ladies! I am doing well I am 3 days past trigger and approximately 2 dpo based on ovarian pain and when I triggered. NO real symptoms to report just those from the hcg trigger.

Dandy: How are your opk's coming along? Are they still dark? Do you think that you already ovulated?

Lucky : thank goodness for the extra sleep hour this morning. MY DH was sweet, he let me sleep in while he attended to the kids. It was nice.

7 years ago

No extra hour of sleep for me. Lol. Its ok. Think I finally got a real positive opk today. So I think I will O tmrw. I am going to keep an eye on them for a couple days yet. Im about to ho post a pic for records.
It may be hard to get hubby in the mood with the funeral tmrw. Im just gonna have to tell him I got a + and leave it up to him I guess. We did bd yesterday.

Whos the buttwipe that voted negative on my opk? lol

Looks positive to me :-)

7 years ago

Thanks gals. Jst did another and its even a little darker. Jst wanted make sure it wasnt a fluke. Cd 10. Letrozole should be out of my system. Hope I get to bd again tonight. Maybe Grandma can talk to God and send me a baby : )

Lol dandy. THAT was me accidentally. I went to push positive but my stupid phone chose negative, lol. Sorry sweetie. Cool that it is even darker! !! YAy...

7 years ago

Lmao!!! Im seriously laughing right now. I thought someone was just being spiteful. Oh I needed that laugh

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo