Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4341 - 4350 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, I got my tree up too. Lol. Cant believe dh let me put it up so early. Lo was so excited to help me.
Cronins well no more guessing I guess. On to the next cycle!
Afm nothing else done with the nursery. Got a few things ordered for the walls but to tired to do anything else. Not stressing over it. Waiting for after Christmas for carpet. Still having trouble with my bowels and nausea. She lays so low that I think she is putting pressure on them. She is such a wiggle worm sometimes and thats when its the worst. Move up you stinker. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Lucky: I started using meds today. I am going to do clomid 100 cd 1-5 and 40 mg of tamoxifen cd 6-10. Then trigger with a positive opk. Fingers crossed that it does the trick lol.

That’s awesome that you both got your trees up. I got the outside of my house decorated with lights. Still need to put up my tree and wreath, but I will do that on December 1st with the family. Need to get pictures of the kids for a family Christmas card, so that I can send them out. I just love this time of the year.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

How are you two doing? Hopefully better!!! Any plans for thanksgiving? I plan on going over my brothers house with the rest of our family. Should be a nice relaxing day lol!!!

As for me, I am on day three of meds and AF has vacated lol. So far no symptoms from the medication. I have a follow up pelvic ultrasound around 12-13 dpo scheduled on December 15th to see if my ovarian cysts have resolved. Hopefully it will say that I am pregnant at this point in my cycle!!! Fingers crossed for a bfp. Have a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving dandy and lucky!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I hope it does tell you your pregnant:-) that would be a wonderful Xmas gift. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family :-)

Dandy I hope your doing well and enjoy your thanksgiving as well.

AFM, I’m going to my brothers tonight then tomorrow I work and will then go to my grandmas. These holidays get so busy anymore.

6 years ago

Hello girls. Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. I was having some pretty bad contractions. Dr wanted to see me yesterday after calling and was put on the same meds I was on with my son to prevent labor.
Cronins that would be such a great Christmas gift! I remember last year hoping to put a positive test in dhs stocking lol. Yay for af leaving, shes always such an intruder lol.
Lucky, that stinks you have to work tmrw. Not everywhere can be closed including those in healthcare. Hope its an easy and smooth day for you.
Afm, we have a dinner at my mils and my mothers later. I am having a small one here on Sunday for just us. We only invited dhs uncle who is recently divorced. Hes pretty close with his uncle and he didn't get invited to his daughters bc her mother will be there : (

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

Dandy how are you doing today? Have the contractions stopped with the medication? How scary!! You remain in my prayers. Hopefully those contractions don’t dilate your cervix.

As for me, day 4 of clomid 100 mg. Still no big side effects except breast tenderness. Been bding since AF vacated lol.

6 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I can’t wait to eat!!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I am about the same. The medication so far has lessened the intensity of the contractions but makes me feel a little loopy n dizzy and I dont like that. But I have to do what I have to do to keep her in there another few months! It is also used as a blood pressure medication so that explains why it does that to me. My cervix hasn't dilated at all and the med will keep that from happening more so than stop the contractions.
There is no such thing as to much bding so away. Hahaha. Glad to side effects yet. Those can be buggers. Not to much longer and opks shall begin, huh? I still miss poas. Lol.
Got my 5 dozen devled eggs done as my contribution to my mils dinner after a bit. Its always a biggy with lots of ppl.
Lucky, how is/was work today? Feeling ok? Hope everyone had/has a great day! So much to be grateful for. God is great!

Good morning ladies,
How are you two doing? Dandy have the contractions lessened? Been praying for you and lol. Lucky are all your trees up yet? How is the nursery coming along?

As for me, I am on cd 6 and I transitioned from clomid 100 mg to the tamoxifen 40 mg. I will take the tamoxifen 40 mg until cd 10. Then I will trigger with a positive opk. Woohoo let the countdown begin lol!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo