Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky :that's totally awesome. Woohoo! !!

Miam : those tests are looking great.

Dandy: can't wait to help you analyze those hpt's. Bring on the testing., lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, thats great! Breath easy now. Lol. Thats a lot of follicles. Whats your next appiontment for?
Miam, that is a nice progression you have! Congratulations!
Cronins, cant wait to start bugging you and everyone..... Do you see a line? Lol. So far im not to antsy. Mainly bc i know its way way to early. Its only a mater of time b4 i give in. Lol. But so far so good.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy my next appt is more bloodwork and US to keep track of the follicles and sizes and bloodwork for estrogen, LH, and progesterone. I will go every other day or daily up until retrieval.

7 years ago

Ewe exciting stuff! Its all in motion now lucky!

Wow lucky I sure hope your name says it all and you are lucky this time around. for you love

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Thanks everyone, I hope this is the one! Im feeling good about it so far, just hope it continues.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. How is everybody today?
Afm, not much to report 4dpo. Increased cm thats it. Seems to be moving right along ( not fast, just smoothly) lol I haven't had to talk myself out of testing yet. In a day or two that may be a different story. Haha

Hey Dandy,

Things are going well on my end. Just waiting for AF to arrive. I think she will be here Friday or Saturday. HPT's are still negative, but I am ok with them being so.

Glad to hear that things are going smoothly for you. Yay for 4 DPO already!!! Soon you can really start to test. Increased cervical mucus is good. Let all the pregnancy symptoms begin.

7 years ago

Hi Cronins. Im glad to see that you are not down about the neg hpts. I think I will be ok if this cycle is a bust for me as well. I kind of have it in my head that my tube may be blocked from endo. If no preg this time dr wants to do a hsg test to see. Im all for it. But boy oh boy i would like to see a bfp. lol
I tried to look up if increased cm was a good sign but didn't really get anywhere with that on internet. Glad you said that its a good thing!

Good Morning Ladies,

Dandy Honestly I think CM only counts when your fertile. Honestly I have had just a little bit here and there. Last time mine came later on.

I think its good for you ladies to be ok with not being pregnant cause when you do see those two lines it will be that much sweeter!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo