Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3141 - 3150 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Still a little early Dandy but at least if you don't get that bfp this time you have the IVF to look forward to. Our transfers might end up pretty close together.

6 years ago

Thanks girls, your right. I dont know why I feel like 10 dpo should ahow anything. I looked up some satistics online and I guess It is a little early. It just seems like everyone gets bfps at 7dpo and feeling kicks by 10. Lol. i just needed to take a breath and look toward the ivf : ) I may test once more later this evening

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning beautiful ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

Dandy : how are your tests looking?

Sash08 : how are your tests looking?

Mrs Silver : Anything new for you?

Marie : how is the tww going?

Lucky : any sign of AF yet? I plan on offering this evenings Catholic Mass for you and dandy's upcoming ivf transfers. Praying really hard for a successful transfer.

As for me, my opk's are positive and I am having left ovarian pain and twinges. Today is definitely ovulation day for me. Bd'd last night and will do so for the next several days, just in case I ovulate more than one egg. Woohoo, so excited! Have a great day ladies.

6 years ago

Thank you so much Cronins. I feel really good about this :-) Praying it's just the help I needed. Yay for ovulation day! It's the little things we get excited about during this process lol. The things others take for granted. I'm praying this is your bfp cycle.

No AF signs yet, except the emotional part of it lol. I'm hoping early next week but last month was 31 days and I've never gone that long so not sure what my body has in store for me. I would love for it to go back to 25 days bc I don't need a long luteal phase at this point.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. I forgot to mention that my lp is 14 days Cronins. Happy bding lol.
Hope everyone elese is having a good weekend.
My test was negative. Im back at the yard sale. I don't understand how my chart can look like this...
User Image
But my test look like this ...
User Image

That chart looks awesome dandy! Maybe it will be a late implantation? You are 11 dpo right? Fingers crossed for your bfp really soon.

6 years ago

Yep 11dpo. I was wandering with that small spike if implantation may jave happened yesterday. Ive been a little crampy yesterday and today too. I will be ok if not. Ivf is just around the corner. That chart is what is messing with me!

Hi ladies!!

Looks like things are going well and wveryone is keeping tbere hopes up and staying positive :)

As for me, Ive been extremely hot and (tmi) Ive had some really dull kind of sore feeling in my vaginal area. 7 days til AF so gonna TRY to wait to test.

Cronins party party party get that Bding on!

User image

6 years ago

Mrs Silver : thank you! How many dpo are you now? I admire anyone who has the strength not to test. I would never be able to do that lol. I'm too impatient and nosy.

6 years ago

Cronins, you are most welcome! I am 7dpo today.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo