Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Cronins that's good news :-)

7 years ago

Hey Cronins thats great!!! Thats so close. The drive will be worth it : )
Afm, af late. I think the letrozole has lengthend my lp. Last month I was 3 days late so maybe she will come tmrw. Im excited to start a new cycle. I am happy that I have gained 15 lbs in two months( not sure if its due to the meds). My entire adult life I have tried everything to get above 102! ( except when prego)Nothing has helped. Now I look better, feel better and am more comfortable in what I see in the mirror.
I also read last night that the sensitive tests indent line apears grey or shadowy when wet. So theres my answer. Ready to start over. Come on witch. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that is great that you are comfortable with your weight now. A friend of mine also struggles with being under weight. The meds can increase your weight. At least that's what I noticed for me. Letrozole prolonged my lutealphase as well. Hopefully she starts soon so that you can begin again.

Nothing new happening for me. Day 3 of meds and still getting those headaches. Letrozole is known for that though. Two more days of meds and I will be all set.

7 years ago

I have noticed headaches with Letrozole too, but Im used to that so its no biggy for me. I'll take that over the side effects from Clomid any day lol. I am in such a good mood today, surprised with af around the corner, she can make a gal grouchy haha

Glad to hear that you are in a good mood. AF has a way of making all us gals really moody.

Lucky : how are you doing?

Miam : hoping that the nausea is finally easing up for you.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Sounds like everyone is well on their way. I'm doing well today. I meet with the doc in an hour so will see what he has planned:-) The meds did give me headaches as well but my cycles didn't lengthen to much, only when taking the progesterone bc I had to stop it before AF would show.

7 years ago

Hey lucky,

How did your appointment go? Here's to hoping that it went well.

7 years ago

Cronins- my appt went well. We talked about switching the protocol but then he decided to just stick with the last one bc i did stim better on it than the first (which was cancelled/converted to IUI). We talked about the supplements and he wants me to take them for a couple months so we can give it our best shot. He said there is no research but his friend has had success with women taking them a few months prior to IVF, so hopefully I will be a success story:-) the hard part is now I will start bcp in dec and start slimming end of dec/Jan but I believe this is how it's meant to be. A positive start to the new year :-) now I'm going to be living through you ladies the next couple months and learning patience at the same time lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : that sounds like a great plan. Hopefully the supplementsame make your eggs strong , healthy, and in abundance. Our family includes both you and dandy in our nightly prayers. Persistence in prayer is always a win win. So we will continue to storm the gates of Heaven for you and dandy'so success.

7 years ago

Ugh Lucky, patients is hard when it comes to all this. Why does he want to wait till dec? I dont know if you will wanna live through me, you may be disapionted. Lol
At least I got hubby back on board. He has been a bit discouraged the passed couple months. Not really wanting to try anymore. He gets to ahead of himself ( picking out names and such) then is down when af comes. I leave him out of the testing stuff, hed go nuts. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo