Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4401 - 4410 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: have you done a kick count on them? You time how many times they kick or move in an hour to monitor their activity. They need to kick or move a certain number of times an hour. They may just be running out of room in there, but I would do the kick count and see. If it’s significant lack of movement, I would definitely call your doctor.

6 years ago

Lucky, ive had that happen lately. Seems like for a couple days she didn't move as much but today she is in there doing aerobics or something. Maybe they just have lazy days. Lol. I tried a kick count app but wasnt very consistant doing it so I just use my doppler if I get nervous. Makes me feel better : )
Cronins have you tested anymore today?

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy my first signal tests are clearly negative. So I am assuming that I am out. Tomorrow will be 14 dpo and 15 days past hcg trigger. I probably won’t test again unless I am late lol. Gonna go natural next cycle as my poor ovaries have taken a beating.

6 years ago

Cronins maybe a little break is what the ovaries need to get ready for the new year. Hopefully your cyst is gone.

My babies have been more active this evening. Makes me feel better :-) It’s easier to feel them or at least notice the movement when I’m sitting around relaxing.

6 years ago

Cronins has af got you yet?
Lucky, love those active movements. Seems my little one is more active when Im still as well. Ive read a few dif reasons for it. Either way, I love it. Lol.
Afm, almost caught up on housework. My pregnancy glow app is recommending that I start on my hospital bag soon so I will probably start on that right after Christmas. Seems so soon but I guess after that I will be about 30 weeks. So it will be time to start getting things together and prepared for her to be here

Hello ladies, glad to hear that you are both doing well and the babies are on the move lol.

As for me, no AF yet. My ultrasound according to the ultrasound tech, I have a 3 1/2 cm cyst on my left ovary. The one on the right resolved. Just waiting for the official confirmation from my doctors office and then he’ll let me know whether or not they will be repeating the ultrasound at a later date. So for now I sit back and wait.

6 years ago

Well shucks Cronins. I was hoping they would all be resolved. Are you still planning a natural cycle on this next one?
Afm, just a lot on my mind this evening. Money has been so tite with being a stay at home mom. I love every minute of it and would love to continue. We have been getting by ok by but thats it, just getting by. Sometimes its just hard and Ive really been considering going back to work if I can find something thats worth paying daycare. The going rate around here is 100$ a week per child. Of course I would have to wait after the baby is born. Idk. Sorry to vent....

Awe dandy, I totally understand what you’re going through. I love being a stay at home mom too, but money sure does get tight. We get by too, sometimes it’s not comfortable though. Especially with the Christmas holidays upon us. Hang in there, it’s definitely worth the sacrifice. Hugs sweetie!!! If there is anything that you need, please let me know and I would love to help!!!!

As for me, AF reared her ugly head this morning lol. I plan on doing a natural cycle this time. I really want to relax a bit for my ovaries sake lol. Guess what???? I am going to be a grandmother again!!!! My 26 year old daughter Natasha is pregnant. Her due date is August 7th the day after my birthday!!!!! I am over the moon excited. She wants me to do a gender reveal party for her and I will be holding the envelope lol. Eek I am so excited!!!! Can you tell lol??? I wasn’t even upset that she’s pregnant and not I. I am so very excited for us all. What a great birthday present I will have in August!!!

6 years ago

Dandy- hang in there, I know how hard it is with one income. It’s been such a blessing to have my mom living with me now bc she does give me money monthly, which I absolutely hate and once I pay off my baby loans am not going to let her give me money, but she says she isn’t going to live here for nothing but I just want to make sure I take care of her.

Cronins darn AF. I think your ovaries will love the break lol. Congrats on being a grandma again :-) You are definitely a young grandma and I bet the kids love it :-) when will you find out what she’s having?

AFM, nothing new here. Went to Yuletide celebration and dinner with my family yesterday. It was a good time. Now back to another work week. I just keep counting down lol.

6 years ago

Hey lucky, I don’t find out the gender for another 2-3 months. She’s currently 6 weeks along. I am doing pretty well today. Last night I had a terrible headache and neck ache. Today it’s so much better. Thank goodness! AF is moderate so far. Day 2 in the books lol.

How are you two doing? How is the Christmas preparation going? I am halfway through wrapping. Plan to finish that up today or tomorrow.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo