Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2301 - 2310 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins they do feel like the longest cycles ever even if it is just 25-26 days lol. Hopefully time will fly by for you and you will be right back at it again before you know it.

7 years ago

I dont know what to do. My wondofo is so close if not positive. i know it will be blaring by tonight but I have to call it in before 2 or they cant do the iui till Monday. They dont do then on Sundays. Still no smiley though. What do I do????????
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Took more jst half hour later. Wondofos are positive. So I called the dr office and explained. She put me on hold and came back and said dr says tmrw : ) its all set!

Awesome dandy. I would have called it in too. Let's get this iui done. What time is it going to be tomorrow? Fingers crossed for good swimmers and that they catch and fertilize the egg. Woohoo! ! ! So exiting.

7 years ago

Thank you!! We have to be there at 7:30 for sample collection, then IUI is at 8:30. We will be leaving our house around 5:15 to drop lo off and get on the road. Luckily dhs boss has been through something similar so he gets it. He has to go back to work when we get back though. Lol.

Awesome dandy! Praying all goes well and those swimmers fertilize that egg:-) Get is started with these bfps! Are you going to still use the smileys and see? That sucks they aren't open sundays but the good thing is it's fresh sperm so they live longer.

7 years ago

I was trying to look up how long they would live. Pretty sure they will be washing his sperm so I think that shortens the life span? Any pionters for the iui ? Lol. So nervous about the timing. But pretty sure Monday may be to late.

I think the fresh will live longer even washed. I think tomorrow would be best due to not being open on Sunday otherwise I'm betting that would have been your day. Plus with the sperm where it needs to be they just have to swim around a bit to find the egg.
After the IUI I would take it easy. Go home and put those legs up if you can :-) I know they had me lay there for 10-15 minutes after then could go about my day lol.

7 years ago

Im thinking Sunday would have been my best day too. Guess Ill know from a temp rise. I have ovulated the next morning after a positive opk though.
I do plan on milking taking it easy tmrw : )

Definitely take it easy and lay around if you can. I'm going to try and do the no cold drinks or food after my transfer. Do you remember what else your DH cousin did?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo