Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3991 - 4000 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. Lucky. How are you feeling?
Cronins, how does your test look today?
Afm, think I may be starting to feel a lot better. Not entirely sure though. I usually feel ok in the morning then it hits me after a bit.

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Hello ladies,

Dandy: that's good news that you are slowly feeling better. Yay for small victories.

As for me, I am 10 dpo today. I really don't think that I see much on my hpts. However, with the smu I think that I can see a little something. It's probably wishful thinking though lol. Temperatures are still high, so I will just keep testing until Af or a bfp.

6 years ago

Cronins I pray you get that bfp very soon.

Dandy I'm glad you are feeling better. When is your next appointment? Do you go once a month, I'm trying to figure out how often I will go lol

AFM, I still stay nauseated but controlled. If I eat I feel better, so I have literally been eating all day every day lol. I have this nasty taste in my mouth that doesn't go away, and I think if it would go away I would be much better lol.

6 years ago

Cronins hoping to still see pink soon. Will you test later today?
Lucky I go back on the 8th. I will continue to be seen once a month. You may be different since you have twins. They may monitor you a little closer together. Im ready for that appointment bc I will be almost 13 weeks and can schedule my gender reveal at the ultrasound zone for 15 weeks: )
Afm. I seem to be doing a little better with my energy level as well as long as I try to stay active and moving. Its almost time for close shopping!! Nothing is fitting anymore.

User Image

Good afternoon ladies,

Without further to do, here is my hpts from smu. I am 11 dpo today. I don't think that I can see much on the tests. Keep thinking that I see the start of a very faint line, but I really think that it's wishful thinking. Preparing for the next cycle of Clomid. Sigh...

6 years ago

Wow Cronins. I totally see what you mean. Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or I can see another pink line. Especially in the bottom test. Maybe I just want to see it too. Hope it is there!
Afm. Feeling better today. Got to go to pre k with lo today. Im sure I will be a hot mess Monday dropping him off! Got family staying this weekend so we will have a house full. Plenty of fun coming our way. Bring it on. Much needed

Cronins will you do the same protocol with your next cycle as you did this, or get more monitoring?

Dandy I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Its got to make things more enjoyable lol.

I still feel crummy, but know it will pass and can't wait for that lol. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so hoping that I feel good and can enjoy it. Other than that, just going to relax a bit.

6 years ago

Thanks dandy! I don't know what to think either. It's definitely driving me crazy lol. Have fun this weekend with your family.

Lucky: I will stay with the Clomid 100 mg next cycle too. I am going to see if I can get a follicle scan around CD 14, even if I need to pay out of pocket for it.

Hopefully whatever is going on with my tests begins to darken.

6 years ago

I just wanted to pop in while I had a moment. Having a good time so far with the family.
Cronins did you test today?
Lucky how are you feeling?
Im not feeling to good. But trying to suck it up. Lol. Last shot tonight. Wewhoo!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo