Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3021 - 3030 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hi all

Dandy that looks super promising! Crossing fingers for you!
U might be a bit before me as I m still negative on the 4 days opks.
Good news is I see my Husband this weekend so we will be together for 2 most fertile days ! (If I manage to produce this bloody egg ; )
I have never been late so you think it reduces chance to conceive this cycle if I am 4 days late with ovulation? 4 days would be if I finally get a fertile day tomorrow so it might even be more.
Except that happy the stressful day is over rest of the week is calmer for me so I can be like a mama chicken and focus on resting to lay an egg (I can't help but feel like this at the moment! )

Happy for you dandy that things are moving on your side! Good news for this month are starting already!!

Big kiss

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins, Im excited for this ovulation and for the upcoming ivf! Opks are still positive.
Marie, I dont think a late ovulation will hurt anything or make it unhealthy one. It can be delayed for a number of reasons. Hope ya catch it when dh comes to see you!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Cd 4 and AF has vacated since yesterday afternoon. What a great period I have had lol. No cramping or irritability. Could not ask for a better period.

6 years ago

Haha. Cronins. Lucky you, a nice short period. : )
Marie, I dnt think late ovulation necessarily means a bad one. Hopefully you n dh catch that egg this weekend.
Lucky, do you know what day you are applying for the loan?
Afm, RE was right when he told me my opk would be extremely positive today due to two follicles. Test line is darker than control today. Im sure I will test it out to neg again to keep scratching a poas itch. My temp went up this morning but not exactly sure if I will call today O day or 1 dpo yet.
Nurse jst called me. My meds are on order at a specialty pharmacy and will be mailed to my house. I will go in for baseline testing on cd 2. Wow. This is really happening huh?

Cool Dandy! It's really going to happen :-) which pharmacy? I used MDR. Hopefully you catch these eggs and won't need the Ivf. Did you take anything to get 2 follies? I applied yesterday and was pre approved and sent in my W2s, now waiting to make sure I still get it. This would be such a relief. I'm praying it goes through :-) If it does I'm going to email my nurse and get my calendar. I'm so ready for this :-)

6 years ago

Awe dandy, I am so excited for you. Not only for your upcoming ivf but because you ovulated on your own. I pray that you get both eggs and that they fertilize and implant. Can't wait to see your results this cycle.

6 years ago

Dandy amazing! Super news! Crossing fingers for u!
Me don't know what s happening still nothing on opks I'm starting to think I might have missed o as I only started to test on cycle day 12 and last cycle was 26. I m thinking it might be more likely than to get ovulation 4 days which would be on cd20. I never had cycles longer than 28 so except if mc really changed everything I have no idea what's happening. Or maybe anovulatory cycle. Anyway will test tomorrow and will stop then as I don't believe it will happen much later. Dandy I think I ll live my hopes for this cycle through you!
Lucky cool that u get on with admin side of things! Looks promising- hoping it goes through!

My cycle is so boring I wish I had more to share with you girls but unfortunately not : (

Let s speak soon!

Marie

6 years ago

Marie- there were a couple months early last year when I was still doing IUIs and using the opks and they didn't register ovulation, yet I went in on calendar day 21 and had ovulated so maybe its just not registering.

Cronins- glad AF was nice to you this cycle. Maybe its a good sign :-) That black stuff might be helping as well.

Dandy- I'm so excited for you! What an awesome feeling!

AFM- I'm so excited, I got the loan :-) I'm so ready for this, more hopeful and excited than ever. I'm going to call the nurse tomorrow to see what my calendar looks like. I'm hoping I get a June transfer but will all depend on my cycle and the donors, have to get them synced first. I am so relieved ladies, this is really going to happen!! Praying I will be pregnant in the next 4-6 weeks :-)

6 years ago

Marie, ugh. I really dislike the guessing game. Did I miss O, is it late or even going to happen? Thats why I start testing as soon as af is done now. Sorry your experienceing this. It totally stinks.
Lucky, yay!!! You got it. Awesome. So exciting. I think we will be close. i got my schedule too but its not set in stone since it will depend on af. They are only planning on my stemming for about 10 days. They didn't tell me what pharmacy it is. I didn't think to ask. Im not even sure when I pay for it.
The thing I did different this cycle is completely stop taking everything! I havnt even been taking my prenatals regularly! So weird. Dr kept complementing everything. He even pionted out some glowing ring around my uterus. That to me looked outside and said it indicated a perfect estrogen level and someone with my amh level, thats rare. He is optimistic about this and so now so am I
Cronins, what day of clomid are you on?

Dandy maybe it's your cycle. Wouldn't it be nice to save all that money :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo