Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3751 - 3760 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Wow. Cronins I see what you mean. There is some kind of line on the blue dye and it glows on indent! The frer is tricky I see it on that one to but cant get the line to pop out. I cant wait to see the next ones!

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Here are my tests from this morning. I don't see much on the frer, but I think that I can see that weird line on the blue dye. I hope that it darkens and shows up on both.

6 years ago

Cronins I definitely see what you mean about the blue dye and I can actually see the line better on the frer today I just cant tell if there is color yet. Im thinking so though. Oh I sure hope they get darker. Are you going to use smu as well?
Afm, trying to be patient waiting for Tuesday to come around again for my second beta. It was going a little faster than last time but I have a feeling this weekend is going to drag. Lol.

Hi ladies!

It's been a while ago much has been going on. I haven't forgotten about you. Insurance stuff has taken weeks and I couldn't get an appointment until the 25th of this month so still waiting to see and hear my little bean.

How is everyone else doing?

If I'm not mistaken a congratulations are in order for Dandy!! So happy for you :-)

Cronins, your tests are giving me line eye lol. Keep.posting. I'll do my best to keep checking!

Lucky, whoop whoop so glad your transfer went well!

User image

6 years ago

Hi Mrs Silver! Always glad to hear from you and thank you! We are so excited. It must feel like an eternity trying to see your baby! You poor thing. Im already itching to see even though there isn't anything to see yet. Lol

Mrs Silver, good to see that you are doing well. Hoping the time flies for you to see your little one on ultrasound.

Lucky: How are you doing? Will you be testing tomorrow morning? You'll be 5dpt so that will make you approximately 10 dpo right? That's a great time to test. Here's to hearing about your bfp really soon.

Dandy: time will fly before you know it and your next beta results will arrive Tuesday. Here's to hoping the morning sickness passes quickly for you.

6 years ago

Hi ladies,

Had a 10 hour work day today, I'm tired now lol. Cronins I'm not sure if I'm going to test or not. I'm absolutely afraid. I can't handle anymore disappointment, even though I know it's early. I like thinking like I'm pregnant now lol. I'll have to see how I feel about it in the morning.

6 years ago

That's a long work day lucky. I'd be tired too lol. I totally understand why you are unsure about testing tomorrow morning. It's really nerve wracking to test, especially since you've been waiting so long for this to be your miracle bfp. Hugs sweetie. No matter what happens dandy and I are here for you. Hopefully you'll be jumping for joy in a day or two because you finally got your bfp miracle. Have you had any cramping or anything? Not all people get symptoms of pregnancy though, so it's not a great indication of pregnancy, but could potentially point to it. When is your beta hcg again? Was it Thursday or Friday morning? Well whatever you decide, just know that we will be cheering you on and praying for you and your sticky transfer.

6 years ago

No, I don't have any symptoms. Not even sore boobs lol. With my IUIs I would get them bc of the progesterone, but I haven't with any of my IVFs. My beta is supposed to be Friday but I might try and get it done Thursday bc I will be in the same building for a massage lol. I will definitely test before the beta bc I want to know before the nurse or my doc calls with the results.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo