Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon ladies,

I wanted to wish each one of you a very blessed Thanksgiving day and to say thank you for sharing this journey with me. I couldn't have picked a better group of women to share this journey with. God bless you.

Now to poas, lol.

7 years ago

Awe Cronins. I feel the same way. They say God puts ppl in your life for a reason. I would be lost with out you guys. Im so glad to have you two in my corner! Hope ya'll are having a great day. Anyone Black Friday shopping? Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Happy Thanksgiving! I feel the same way. I'm glad to have met people going through a similar journey. It's hard doing this alone, but with you guys it helps and gives me hope. I hope everyone is enjoying their families.

Dandy- I'm going shopping tomorrow morning but not super early lol.

I have eaten way too much today! Oh my lol.

7 years ago

I am going shopn later too. Lol. I will be up, thanks to my son, but Im not fighting those crowds! I can still usually always get the things I was wanting to get. I love love cyber Monday!
I didnt eat as much as I thought. I sure have ran my tail off though. Im glad I got to see my family but Im so glad to be home.
My opk this afternoon was extreamly negative. I havnt seen a line that faint on one since my cycles were more predictable. Fingers crossed that is a good sign. Cd 8 so I shouldn't get a positive for at least a few days! Yay! N I already know how I would tell dh if I got my bfp, Is that pathetic? I would put up the Christmas shockings, put a digital in it and tell him to look in it for his early gift : )

Good morning girls. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.
Opk still very faint this morning. Starting to test twice a day now to keep a closer eye on it. Im so happy that its not positive already. Lol. But knowing me if it doesn't start to darken in a couple days, I will begin to worry. Lol.

Good morning! I tested this morning as well and mine was negative. I have the digital clearblue that shows low high and peak and mine was low. It's CD 13 so don't know if missed it or will show up in next couple days. I used to ovulate cd 13-14 but I guess will have to wait and see.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : that is great that you have not missed or had an early ovulation. What a relief!

Lucky : maybe the meds are lengthening your follicle phase?

As for me, I still have to test. My clearblue easy advanced monitor has me begin testing on CD 9. Right now I am CD 7. So I will use an opk test strip to test this morning.

7 years ago

Cronins I think it is since my last cycle was five days longer. It's probably a good thing though, give the eggs more time to mature. Has this cycle been more relaxing since your setting it out?

7 years ago

Lucky : it's been so much more relaxing. I just did an opk test to see where I am at. I am only cd 7, but my opk's are getting really dark. I posted it in the gallery. I may get a positive opk in the next two or three days if the trend continues to darken. That's really early for me though. I will have to be diligent about not bding because I am also getting more ewcm too. Looks like my next cycle won't be too far away.

7 years ago

Cronins sounds like you are very close. My CM has been crazy this month. I had ewcm a couple days ago and just 1 day and now just sticky or creamy sorry tmi. I don't know what my body is doing lol. I do know next cycle should only be a couple weeks away so I'm getting excited :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo