Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy: That's good that everything came back normal. Stinks that it is AF, but at least you can finally start over with a new medication.

Miam: woohoo for ovulation.

Katie: let the bding begjn. Fingers crossed for your sticky bean.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

I had my baseline today and had 15 antral follicles. I was so excited, as this is the most I have had :-) I'm hoping and praying that September is going to be the month we all get our BFPs :-) Good luck ladies and hope you are all already on your way to your BFPs!

Dandy- I'm glad your labs were normal, hopefully the new med works well for you! Good luck!

7 years ago

Lucky : that's awesome. Are those follicles after taking medication? Are you doing an egg retrieval soon? Fingers crossed everything works b out.

7 years ago

Lucky: I am such a Google nerd. Just looked it up on Google. That's great that you have a good ovarian reserve.

7 years ago

Cronins- I am a google nerd as well, that's all I've done the last several months lol. I haven't taken any meds yet this cycle, that is just the resting follicles. That is the highest I've ever had during my fertility treatments, my ovarian reserve #s are actually on the low end so I was shocked. I've been on birth control for 21 days so I wonder if that helped, but anyway I will be starting meds next Thursday and egg retrieval will be week of the 18th :-) I pray I make it that far this time!

Do you do your trigger yourself, and is it intramuscular?

7 years ago

Yes, I trigger myself intramuscular in the upper buttocks. At first I was really hesitate, but when I did it it wasn't so bad. It only hurt minimally. I think it's more the anticipation of what's happening versus it being painful. Which meds will you be taking? Follistim, Gonal-F etc. You must be so excited and nervous at the same time.

7 years ago

Yikes, I'm not looking forward to the intramuscular injections but I have to make it that far first. I will do Lupron and follistim in AM and Lupron and menopur in PM. I am so excited to get this new cycle started!

7 years ago

Awesome combination. I used menopur and Letrozole combination this cycle. Hoping for a great outcome.

Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for your success.

7 years ago

Oh lucky thats great. Does your RE offer a class on self injections? I went to one at our RE in St Louis and i was soooo glad i did. It took all the nerves away. They even let you "practice" with the nurse. Yep. Poke yourself for the sake of getting over it. Lol. All this is so exciting. Its getting closer!

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- the nurse just goes over it when we meet and demos how to fill syringes, etc. I am so excited it is right around the corner. My body just needs to cooperate this time lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo