Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies super excited. Hopefully it gets darker!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hey miam: how are your tests looking this morning? Prayers for some darker tests.

Dandy : How are you doing? Is this your last day of meds?

As for me, still getting light squinters on the hpt's. I am now 5 dpo. Fingers crossed that they begin to darken.

7 years ago

Miam, im waiting to see this mornings bfp too. Lol.
Cronins, yes last day of meds. Nervous and excited at the same time. Still opk testing. I know its still little early for that. But i cant help my self. I did notice on my cycle page that if i concieve this cycle that my due date is my Birthday! Hope you see that line start to get darker. Wont be long now!

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that would be so cool to share your birthday with your baby. Fingers crossed that it happens for you.

I am getting so excited to hopefully get that bfp too this cycle. A May baby would be so cool. I have January, March, July, August, October, November, and December babies, lol. Almost one every month, lol. However, this will be our last one or hopefully two babies. I am 42, so it's nearly time to retire and watch them grow into strong, compassionate, capable young adults.

7 years ago

Haha Cronins. Birthday partys almost every month. Heres to another party every may!

Good Morning ladies!

Cronins- hope those start getting darker. LOL that is a lot of birthdays I would be so broke. DH birthday is on Christmas eve and that's bad enough. lol

Dandy- that would be great if you had a birthday baby!!

AFM- CD28 8 or 10 DPO. I posted my pick from this mornings test I zoomed in on it so it was a little easier to see. it looks darker but its actually the same as yesterday. I wasn't really expecting for it to be darker I know it takes a few days to build it up. just seriously praying for a sticky bean!!

7 years ago

Miam : congratulations that is a great bfp!!! I am over the moon excited for you. I hope to follow suit soon.

7 years ago

Me too!!!! I thought maybe its wrong this isn't true but let me tell you since last night I started feeling kind of crappy which is definitely a bitter sweet feeling everything smells and the nausea started kicking in. last time I don't think that stated till 8 weeks or close to that. who knows it may be all mental. LOL

I sure hope you guys are right behind me also!

7 years ago

Miam : so happy for all your pregnancy symptoms, lol. It's so worthwhile.

7 years ago

Miam, awesome! Congratulations! Wow, just wow. So so happy for you. Hope we all follow like dominos!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo