Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3291 - 3300 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh ladies help me. My sister just asked if I was going to her baby shower next week and instead of making up an excuse I was completely honest and told her that I wouldn't be able to handle it etc. She text back and said she just wants me there doesn't want anything material etc. What do I say? I really and truly can not handle it. I do good to get through the day with pregnant coworkers without breaking down and I know I really cant handle a baby shower. I'm not going and feel terrible but its just something I will have to live with :'-(

6 years ago

Oh Lucky Im so sorry. I wish I could give you the words to say to her so she coukd understand. But the trueth is that ppl who have never struggled like we have, have no idea what its like and just could never get it. You did the right thing by being honest with her though. Just continue to be honest, be totally honest. Ive had a couple instances where I had to be so honest about how painful infertility and jealousy that comes with it that those ppl never asked/ talked about it again.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much ladies. It was a success! He attacked me with love.. this is baby #4... the last of the mohicans (praying for a girl) we have 3 boys.

Lucky, I personally have never bad infertility issues, but I am considerate of those who have. My husband and I suffered a MC Oct 15 and then we were pregnant again with our rainbow Dec 15. I think that you handled it well, but be MORE honest until it starts to sink in for her. Im prayerful that itll all work out the way that it should!

User image

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! I don't expect her to understand or anyone else in my family but they will have to because I just can't do it. I really want to try and keep my stress down while going through this donor Ivf and crying all day next Saturday would not help that. I know it will all work out. I'm not having a shower so I won't expect any of them so I won't have to feel bad for that. Infertility is one of those things you wouldn't want anyone else to go through but after going through it and being the only one in my family, part of me wish someone else would have gone through it or had a little harder time conceiving so that they would understand. Oh well, things will be better in the next month bc this cycle is going to get me my bfp :-)

6 years ago

Lucky that's absolutely true. You dont want to get emotional or stressed right now at all. Focus on you honey and preparing your body for your beautiful babies. Im so nervous for ivf that Im making myself sick! One day late( going on two) and already getting emotional wanting to just start my darn period so we can just do this! Lol.

Hi Beauties,

Hope you all are well. Have a great night!

User image

6 years ago

Lucky : I totally agree with dandy. The last thing you need is stress. Continue to be brutally honest with your family about your feelings and hopefully they will be able to understand and empathize with you. Hugs sweet friend.

As for me, I am just waiting for the days to pass lol. I am approximately 3 dpo according to countdown to pregnancy website. Getting excited to really be able to test soon. I tested this morning and I think that I can see a shadow of a line, but I most likely have line eye lol. Sigh.

6 years ago

Cronins... I wanna see the shadow!!

User image

6 years ago

I couldn't even get a good picture of it lol. Most likely line eye. Hopefully it will turn into a bfp for me. We shall see though. I plan on testing later this afternoon. I'm just too nosy lol.

6 years ago

Cronins Hopefully that line darkens up. Hope you can get a pic of the next one.
Lucky, any luck expressing your feelings to your sister?
MrsSilver have you called your dr? Or do you plan on waiting a bit?
Marie when are you taking the digital?
Afm still waiting for af : /. Im no longer testing. Its my Birthday today and Im not staring at any bfns today. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo