Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3761 - 3770 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Just make sure that you get a red dye test if you plan on testing before your beta that way you can interpret the results easier than a blue dye test. They are usually more sensitive than blue dye tests too. Fingers crossed for a great result.

6 years ago

I have a couple clearblue tests I bought last Ivf. I think they are blue though.

6 years ago

Blue are not bad per se. They are just harder to interpret is all. Red dye are easier to see.

6 years ago

Im really praying for you guys. Hoping they can get you in a day early for your beta Lucky. I cant imagine your feelings when you do test. I didnt have any symptoms either. Only that one night of horrible acid reflux. Nothing started till after my bfp. Cronins looking forward to your tests tmrw!

6 years ago • Post starter

OMG, OMG I think it has happened! I went ahead and tested when I got up and there is a second line :-). I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic. I'm so excited but trying to stay grounded lol. I'm going to buy red dye tests today after church.
I think I figured out how to post and it's under 685879. Let me know :-)

6 years ago

OMG Lucky I am crying happy tears for you now!!!!!! I am shaking because I am so excited for you!!!! Hugs dear friend. Try to post the picture with your name showing in the gallery.

6 years ago

Lucky that is totally positive!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! It's finally happening for you. So over the moon excited right now.

6 years ago

Thank you so much Cronins. I'm so so excited :-) I keep going back to look at the test and it's lighter than it was this morning, kind of worried its messing with me lol. I took the pic within 3 minutes. I'm really praying this is real.. my first ever BFP!!!! I've been up since 4, couldn't go back to sleep lol.

6 years ago

Don't worry about it it getting lighter when dried. That happens frequently with blue dye tests. This is so exciting. I am so happy for you.

6 years ago

I'm going to try not to worry about it but now I can barely see the second line after 4 hours. I'll definitely get the other tests after church today and might try another test, or may wait until morning.
That line wouldn't have shown up so early if evap line correct? I'm so nervous about it now lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo