Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey dandy, the hpt's are finally negative. Ifor I squint I could probably see a shadow of a line. I am posting it in the gallery in a minute. 5 dpo today for me and 6 dpt. Hoping that I get a bfp this time around. Prayers for all of us.

7 years ago

No AF yet. I'm not sure what to expect after the last one lol. Hoping she decides to come today. Sounds crazy, never thought I would be wanting her to arrive.

7 years ago

Lucky, I start rooting her on when its about time with bfns. Lol. It is a different feeling of being ready for your next cycle.
Cronins, I see what you mean, i can see a pink shadow on the pink hcg. Im hoping for this month too. Im already nuts! This morning on and off I have swore I tasted metal. I even dumped out a hole pot of coffee cause I thought something was wrong with it. My hubby told me it tasted fine but I made a new pot anyway. Lol. Tasted it with breakfast and again a bit ago. Its got to be in my head.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: hoping that is a good sign. I absolutely hate the taste of metal in my mouth. Yuck...

Lucky : here's to hoping that AF comes soon and that she is not as heavy as last cycle.

7 years ago

Ladies can you please do me a favor and look at my last hpt's from a few minutes ago. I posted it in the gallery. It looks a tad bit darker than this morningsite test. It could very well be my imagination though.

7 years ago

Cronins it does look a little darker to me.

7 years ago

Oh wow Cronins. Yeah, it does look darker to me! Oh wow, xx. Crossn everything I got for ya. Fingers, toes, legs, eyes(lol). Cnt wait to see your fmu/smu test!

Morning : ).
Lucky, how are you today?
Cronins, come on post that test. Haha.
Afm, 3dpo and nutso. Sharp pulling feelings under belly button ( not sure why so high) and near cervix? Hmm. Time to poas yet? Lol

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : I would post the test, but I haven't poas yet. I accidentally forgot to pee in a cup this morning. I had to go to the bathroom so bad a 4 am and totally forgot. Now I am doing a urine hold. I plan on testing at around 10:30 am. Anot her 2 1/2 hours away, sigh. I am kicking myself for forgetting. Totally stinks, but at least I can hope something shows when I poas. Hoping that yesterday's test wasn't a fluke or the trigger dumping out of my system. I am 6 dpo today and 7 days past trigger. Fingers crossed for some good news really soon.

How are you doing? I see that your poas addiction is kicking in, lol. That's so how I am.

Lucky : did AF show yet? Hoping you are doing well.

7 years ago

Oh no. That stinks. I can see how that can happen. Ive done it. Im on the edge of my seat in anticipation!
I am ok. Just wishn the next few days away. Lol. My poas addiction is in full effect. Lol. You know its bad when you 3dpo and talking yourself out of testing. Hehe

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo