Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1791 - 1800 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, when do you think your surgery will be?
I did a test with diluted smu with only like an hour hold and they look the same I think. Now Im grasping at staws! I have two bfp brands left and I want to save them for fmus so Ill pick up some first signals today to feed my poas madness that im goung to have for the next few days. Unless af shows first. I still feel like shes comn. : (
Ill post a pic just because Im driving myself crazy so I may as well drive ya'll crazy too. It was hard to compare them so I took the pic after they mostly dried. Bottom two are fmu, then smu. Humor me and share your thoughts: )
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : are the other top three tests from smu from today? If so, they are getting darker.

7 years ago

Top is 7dpt fmu and on down is 8,9 and 10 all fmu. Except bottom is smu from today (10dpt) I thought it may be darker than the fmu?

Yes it's definitely darker. Oh my goodness I hope that you get your bfp. Feeling excited for you. Come on tests darken up already.

7 years ago

Thank you for checkn it out for me, I've stared at them so long, I don't know what I see. Lol. I put them under the bathroom cabinet so maybe I would leave them alone. Lol. Im going to go poas crazy today after I get those first signals. The bfps are supposed to be more sensitive so ill see if its visible on them.

First signal tests are pretty sensitive too. Fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to see an updated picture.

7 years ago

Lol. Im sure Ill uploud one when I get back from town, I should have had at least a three hour hold by then. The only reason the smu got me kind of hopeful is bc it was so diluted. My mil is dropping by to see lo when we get back so ill try to post em before she gets here.

Cool can not wait, lol

7 years ago

The line on the first signal is barely n I mean BARELY there. Thats with a 3 hour hold and it took the entire 10 minute window to show up! It was completely negative untill about 8 minutes.
User Image

That's pretty dark for a first signal test. I can see the line clearly. Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo