Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3481 - 3490 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo dandy!!!! Excited to hear tomorrow's results. This is getting so real now for you. Fingers crossed for continued growth of the follicles.

6 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

Sooooo much has happened since I was last here. I still sending positives vibes to each of you even when Im not around! I hope you all are doing well and staying strong!

User image

6 years ago

Lucky, do you think those other two will catch up? I feel like thats a big difference with only a few days left. I sure hope so. Retrieving two isnt as good as four. Lol. We signed permission for them to use icsi if necessary but one or two still might not make it. Im not sure how that works after.
Cronins I will update as soon as I can tmrw. Sil is off work so Im give my mom a break and we are taking our little ones to the zoo afterwards. Has af fully made her debut yet?

6 years ago • Post starter

Thabk you MrsSilver. How are you feeling?

Dandy it sounds like you will have 2 for sure and I think if the other 2 hit 16 they have a good chance of being mature. I could never tell because I would have 9 or 10 on US then both times ended up with 7 retrieved and 5 mature then 4 mature and that's with 2 ovaries lol. I'm surprised you would trigger Friday and retrieve on Saturday, usually its 36 hours. I'm so excited to see what tomorrow looks like. Your estrogen is rising nicely as well.

6 years ago

Thats what I was thinking about the trigger Lucky. I think she was just trying to give me a ruff estimate bc I was kinda pushing her for one. I think thats why I need to come daily now. Who knows lol. Excited to see them tmrw. Really really hoping the other 2 catch up some like you said To give me better odds. I want to transfer more than one.

Mrs Silver : thank you! How are you doing? Anything new to report?

As for me, AF just arrived in style lol. Thank goodness I checked before going to sleep. Would have been a huge mess in the morning! Cycle day 1 is officially tomorrow though as it's 8 pm. On to the next cycle! !!! Woohoo!!!

6 years ago

Yay Cronins. We are all pretty close in cycle. This will be a fun 2 ww, comparing symptoms lol. My transfer will probably be July 9, 10, or 11.

Dandy- I actually liked when I went daily because I got to see the progress. I bet you will trigger Friday. I did ICSI with mine, I didn't want to take a chance of the little guys not hitting my egg lol. Will you be doing a 3 day transfer?

6 years ago

Lucky : that is fantastic news! I should be ovulating around the 8th or 9th of July! Definitely a good tww. Now come on bfp's.

6 years ago

Hey you two are going to be really close in this cycle.
Idk if we are doing 3 or 5 day transfer, that's something we havnt really talked about. I guess we will go over that at retrieval. Still praying for my little two to catch up!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo