Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4261 - 4270 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe lucky, that’s totally awesome!!!! You must be over the moon excited to finally know their genders. Happy shopping!!!

The weekend was great. Spent it with the family and had dinner with my sister Ann’s family. Great food and great conversation. Getting ready to take the kids out trick or treating tomorrow night. Weather is going to be nippy, so we’ll have to dress warmly.

6 years ago

Yay lucky! You can dress them the same sometimes if ya want how cute!! Are you still not going to have a shower? So happy for you. : ) How have you been feeling?
Cronins It was cold here too for trick or treat. It was flurrying a bit as well. Lo and my nieces were done after about 45 minutes. Lol hope they have fun. Did you get the pic of my costume?
Afm, one more day till my scan. So excited!!! She kicks so hard I can see my belly moving from the outside but for some reason if Im sitting by dh she is very still. He hasnt gotten to feel her move yet. Going to volunteer in los pre school class today for their party so I will be occupied for half the day at least haha. Happy Monday

6 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy, kids are so funny!!! It’s suppose to be in the 40’s for tonight between 6-8 when they trick or treat. Hoping that the kids have fun too. I plan on getting a nice large hot coffee to bring with me lol. I haven’t received your picture yet. I sent you a private message on count down to pregnancy with my updated phone number. When I switched phone carriers, it wouldn’t let me port my old number.

I definitely would like to send a little something to you and lucky for your babies. Is there anything that you need that you both haven’t received or gotten yet? Just let me know and then I can go baby shopping lol. It’ll be like a prelude to the real deal when I am pregnant.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone today? I’ll be passing out candy this year and then next year walking around lol. The babies won’t be old enough for candy but my nephew will.
I’m more excited about 2 boys today. They will be best friends I hope. It will make sports and activities a little easier :-)

Cronins any positive opks? I hope you join us very soon. I really didn’t know how exciting this would be...God is so good!

6 years ago

Lucky: I have been getting near positive opks but this is day 8 of medication so I anticipated that. Been getting lots of twinges and fullness. I will probably be triggering between cd 12-14 whenever I get a positive opk. Two more days of meds. Woohoo!!! Once I trigger, I plan on using a hpt around cd 10-11 just to see if the trigger is still in my system. It was either the hcg still in my system 12 dpo or I had an early chemical pregnancy. It was an extremely heavy AF with clots, so I am assuming chemical pregnancy, but nonetheless i am onto a new cycle. I am so hopeful that I will be joining you two soon. Can’t wait till I do lol. Do you need anything in particular for your little ones? This is so exciting. Sports will definitely be fun and they will most likely be great friends from the start. After all, they are already learning to share in utero lol.

6 years ago

Cronins you are too sweet. I can’t think of anything I need, but I also don’t know what all I need lol. This is all so exciting for me!!
Yay only 2 more days of meds. Maybe this med will do the trick :-)

6 years ago

Lucky, I know what you mean about sports and stuff. Cant wait for lo to be into all that.
Cronins you are to sweet you dont have to do that. Not sure what I still need. Lots of the little stuff really. I got a car seat, video monitor and rock n play. And lots n lots of clothes!! I have started putting together a list on Amazon just for ppl who to ask. I will jump over to messanger to get your new number.
Afm. The day has flown by and im ready fory app tmrw : )

I love Amazon dandy!!!! If you think of anything ladies, just let me know. Day 9 of meds and CD 10. Woohoo it's getting closer to ovulation. So excited to ttc again.

Dandy good luck with your ultrasound today! You'll do great. Keep us posted.

6 years ago

Cronins Amazon is always my go to. Lol. Yay for upcoming ovulation, getting close. How was trick or treating?
Excited for my us today. Cant wait to see Delaney Jo : ) Its at 2. So by the time I get done n pick lo up from school, im sure it will be this evening before I get the chance to get on here and update yall.

Dandy, trick or treating was awesome. The kids had so much fun. We got home at 10 pm, so I ended up keeping them home today. Can't wait to hear your updated status later tonight. I'll be stalking the thread lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo