Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I just don't want you to get down on yourself. I only got that one opk that was close to positive after that they were all lighter. that this is your surge. what tests are you using?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Thank you for being concerned Miam, i was just telling myself that this morning. " dont get upset, its just day 9. Lots of time for a surge before O would even be late" im just worried since i didnt O at all last month. Thats never happened before( that i know of) i always get a surge. I am using bfp brand from earlypregnancytests.com. Its my first time switching.

7 years ago • Post starter

Im sorry dandy that's a horrible feeling. when do you normally O again?

7 years ago

I normally O cd12-14. I usually have a +opk by cd11. Getting ready to post a pic of them for my records and so you guys can see what i mean

lol ok 2 more days!!

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyone doing today? Cronins, did you test this morning? Miam, have you decided how to tell DH yet? Lucky, how much longer?
Afm, update on this madness i call waiting to o. Been having bad af like cramps since yesterday , but been telling myself it could be anything including my cervix changing( in order to keep myself from freackn out!) Took opk last night, it seemed lighter so i thought for sure they were going to lighten before going dark again. But this mornings was so so close! Ya gotta look twice, but still not quite. Anxious to see my noons opk.

Good morning! Dandy hopefully you get that positive opk soon! This morning I added the stim shots so it's underway and these little follies need to start growing and stay together lol! Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

Dandy : yay, you're almost there!!!!

Lucky : that's awesome. Praying for all those follicles to stink together and grow.

As for me, I am 8 dpo today. Not seeing too much on my hpt's. I keep thinking that I see a shadow of a line, but it's probably just me, lol. I am hoping that it turns into a BFP, but I am starting to get discouraged. I know that it is early, but I don't think that this will be my month. Last night we laid to rest my 40 year old cousin who suffered a drug overdose. So sad, it breaks my heart. Last night I found out that my niece is 3 months pregnant. I am so happy for her, but so want that too. Sigh...

7 years ago

Cronins, im so sorry to hear about your cousin. So so sad. The drug epidemic is crazy in this day and age. Prayers for your family. I know your happy for your niece, but its ok to wish it were you. Been there a hundred times. The day my cousin had his baby, they called me to the hospital cause she wanted me to be with her during labor. I sat in the parking lot and cried for 20 minutes before i could pull myself together. Its a normal feeling for all of us. Dont get upset just yet so so much time to get that positive. Miam didnt get hers till, 9 or 10dpo correct? Some ppl implant a little later. Hold onto that hope!!

Well, this may be my surge after all. Not confident enough to say for sure. Should be a blaring positive tonight. Cervix is at a definite full show!! Not much cm though. But i never do. Posted a pic.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo