Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4021 - 4030 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I see that line, hopefully the witch does not show and you get positive beta results tomorrow. Praying praying praying

6 years ago

Thank you lucky! I went to the dollar General and bought a couple of dollar store tests that are 25 miu just to see if anything would pop up. I don't see anything on the dollar General test, but my 10 miu test still has a line. Confused to say the least. Maybe my level is low or perhaps the tests I bought from Amazon are faulty. Thoughts??? This test the picture was taken at the 5 minute mark.User Image

6 years ago

User Image

This is what it looks like at the 15 minute mark.

6 years ago

Cronins I still see a line at the 5 min mark on the one test. Will you get your beta results today?

6 years ago

Thanks lucky. I will definitely get my beta hcg results today. I just left a message with my Ob/gyn and am awaiting a return call.

6 years ago

Cronins I still see a line on that one. Praying hard for you! When my levels were really low from my suspected chemical, it took 20-30 minutes for the first signal to show. Whats it look like now? Have you tried just using water on one to see if it would show a line anyway? I would hate to waste a test but that may tell you if they are faulty. This is confusing, you poor thing. Hugs

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy, that's a good idea using the water. I am going to do that now lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Here is the water test. I definitely don't see a line lol. This is the 15 minute mark.

6 years ago

I definitely don't see anything on the water test. Praying for a good beta result.

6 years ago

The nurse just got back to me and my beta hcg came back less than 1. So I am definitely not pregnant. Looks like I am waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle of Clomid. Sigh... I just don't understand what is going on. It's really annoying. I am so frustrated and upset. I feel like throwing in the towel.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo