Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3401 - 3410 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks dandy,

As for me, I don't really see anything on the frer test this morning. Sigh. I have pretty much accepted the fact that my beta hcg testing will be negative. It's ok though. I'll survive! It just stinks to wait for the final answer. Even my cervix feels different today. Although my bbt temperature is very high at 98.81. I am approximately 10-11 dpo. So I should plan on AF arriving in 4-5 days.

6 years ago

Oh cronins Im so sorry. I just don't understand how all this is happening. Hugs. Still hoping she calls with some unexpected news : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins- praying you get good results today :-) hugs

Dandy- I liked to know also lol. I actually looked forward to the US so I could see what was happening lol.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! I just called for the results, but the secretary thought they'd be in later this afternoon. Sigh. Hopefully she is wrong lol. I would just like to know what the results are.

Anything planned for today ladies? Thank goodness I only have one appointment for my little girl today. So it will be a low key day.

6 years ago

Lucky, I am so looking forward to Saturday! So I can see them. She said sat wasnt set in stone. If my bloodwork wasnt as high as we expect it to be On Fri then I will have to wait till Monday. But lets hope thats not the case.
I have a question for ya. When they did your transfers did they ever tell you the grade of the embrios or gender? I came across a thread on ppl comparing each others and it seemed that, that was just normal to know.

Ah Cronins that stinks! Everytime your phone rings its going to be torture.
Not a lot going on today here either. Going to do a bit of housework but mainly just try n chill since I will be making those drives back to back.

Cool dandy! Those are long drives for you. Now is the time to relax and enjoy the ivf process. Can't wait to hear your results on Saturday or Monday. Fingers crossed for good labs for you.

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins. I am in deed trying to enjoy this process. So is dh. Him helping with the shots really has him feeling more involved and he is definitely enjoying it. So much in fact that we have changed our mind about not doing this again if it doesn't work. We talked last night about trying to change insurance companies during open enrollment that cover at least most of the ivf costs.

Dandy : that's amazing! You're not going to need a second chance. You'll get your bfp this time around. Fingers and toes crossed.

As for me, my beta hcg testing was negative. The nurse and doctor seems to think that it may have tried to implant but failed to do so properly. So we're back to square one. I am a little bit sad, but it is what it is. I will continue onto the next cycle. I am more determined than ever to ttc. Once my new insurance kicks in, I will go back to the RE'S office. July 1st can't come fast enough.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins Im so sorry. So more or less you have had a chemical? Im glad to see your channeling all those feelings to determination. Darn it! Im so sorry. Are you done testing or will you continue?
Afm. Idk if its the meds or just everything going on. But Im so exhausted. It started hitting me yesterday afternoon when I got back home and I cant shake it today either. I would give anything just to go back to sleep!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo