Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3451 - 3460 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : that gift sounds amazing. A great way to honor your dad. My prayers were with you and dandy today. We processed through the streets with the Blessed Sacrament this morning and I prayed for all of us and our bfp's. God surely hears our prayers and His timing is Perfect. Now we just have to be patient and wait, but that is very difficult. However, I see the light at the end of the tunnel now for you and dandy. May God grant my petitions for you two and may He give you those bfp's really soon.

6 years ago

Hey gals. Just popping in. Had a big storm roll through last nigh. Big trees down on our property, one was in the road. So we have been cleaning up all day. No power since 2 am when it came through. Electric company is estimating it will be back on around 6pm. I have an extention cord ran out to my car for the fridge. Lol. I am in better spirits today. I had myself all cheered up about what I was gonna by with this money I will gat back from RE then dh talked me into at least seeing if there is a dif protocal the dr wants to tryand to try n come up with more med money. Hmmm.
Cronins thanks you are to sweet. sorry to hear about your bfn. Hugs. You have had a ruff couple cycles. Hopefully the third one is a charm. : )
Lucky. Hoping for good news for you tmrw about your donor stimming

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins thank you for all the prayers, I really hope they are answered very very soon :-) You ladies remain in my daily prayers as well.

Dandy I agree with DH and think you should put that money towards your little baby, it's the best thing that money can buy for us that can't do things the cheap and easy way lol :-) There are fertility loans out there as well. All of this is just my opinion lol.

6 years ago

Oh I totally agree lucky. I would love to find a way to get more money for meds. I just dont know how to get it n dont think we can afford another loan payment. But if there is a will there is a way! Its something to think about though. I will see what happens tmrw and what my RE suggests and go from there. Good night Ladies. I can not wait to hit my bed. I now have so much pressure that I pain going down my leg,

Good morning ladies,

Dandy, thinking about you and hoping that you get good news today.

Lucky : hoping that you get great news from your donor today.

As for me, no AF as of yet. Temps are still elevated this morning. Just waiting and twiddling my thumbs lol. Picking my mom up from the nursing home to spend the day with us. I usually pick her up on Sundays but we had too much going on yesterday. Enjoy your day ladies. Fingers crossed for good news all around.

6 years ago

Hello ladies. Cronins I hope you have a good day with your mom. I hope af shows quickly for you. If she doesn't show by Wednesday are you going to test?
Lucky, any news about your donor?
Afm my levels went up : ) 173. She said as long as Im responding again that my dr has no plans of abandoning this cycle! I go back tmrw for a ultrasound!

Yay dandy, finally an US lol. See our crazy bodies do what they want. I'm glad those numbers are climbing for you :-)

Cronins I hope you have an awesome day with your mom. Tomorrow we are moving all my moms big stuff in with me. This will be interesting and so much change for me.

AFM, I'm not expecting to hear anything on my donor until probably Wednesday or Thursday. I really hope she can start stims this week. Nurse said she has to be on bc for at least 7 days so I'm assuming she started them when she started her period but who knows. I'm just going to be waiting daily for that call lol.

6 years ago

Woohoo dandy! ! ! I am so excited for you that your numbers are climbing and for your ultrasound tomorrow. Fingers crossed for great results.

As for me, still no AF. I will test if she doesn't arrive by Wednesday.

6 years ago

Thanks girls. I dont plan on them being bery big with my estradiol being that low. But at least its going in the right direction lol. Im anxious to finally see.

How is everyone doing?

Dandy good luck today, hope you have lots of follies growing in there :-)

Cronins how are you this morning, the witch arrive yet?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo