Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4151 - 4160 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay Cronins! I'm glad the meds arrived :-) Did you start taking them already? The tww will be here before you know it.

The nausea is still here and seems to be hitting me harder in the evenings, that's when I usually get sick. At least most days it's not all day like it had been. I wonder if it will just disappear one of these days lol. I've been off all week and accomplished nothing so far lol. Just so tired still. I did mow the yard and then was done for the day. I'm ready for that boost of energy lol.

6 years ago

Thank goodness you can relax a little bit this week. Hopefully the exhaustion and nausea will ease up soon.

I started the 100 mg of Clomid yesterday and plan on adding the tamoxifen 20 mg in as soon as it arrives. That's the only medication that I am still waiting for lol. Looks like it will be in tomorrow morning or Friday. Fingers crossed for a great outcome this cycle.

6 years ago

Yay. Glad your meds are in Cronins! You will be opk testing soon ; )
Lucky sorry to hear you are not feeling well still. I still get boughts of nausea and fatigue but not nearly as bad as before. So hopefully yours eill be letting up soon. Since you have two in there, im sure they are taking alot of your energy!
Afm still busy as a bee. Still clearing out the soon to be nursery and tearing down the stupid boarders that the previous owner had in there. I will feel better when I can actually start painting and get new carpet in there. Starting to feel some pressure to start buying things for her. This time of year is always bad for us financially. Trying not to get overwhelmed!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy, you must be over the moon excited to start the nursery? Please post pictures when you are done so we can ooh and awe over them. Have you decided on a theme yet?

Lucky: how are you feeling? Anything new happening? How’s the relationship with your family and sister going?

As for me third day of meds. I plan on being tonight as AF has vacated. Cd 4 on the books. Yay one day closer.

6 years ago

Yes Cronins Im so excited to get started on the nursery. We finally got all the boarder off. It should be ready to paint in a few days. We are going pink and grey. Either owels or elephants, we have have some really cute pink grey of both. I will feel better when I start picking up some of the big things she needs.
Yay for af vacating!! Any side effects from the meds?
Lucky, feeling ok today?

Could someone check out my chart and tell me if you think I O'd early?! Generally I O around cd16... this month seems like it may have come early. Twinges and EWCM from cd7 to cd11... cd11 and cd12 left side twinges/pulling and cramping. Temps also dipped and came back up high.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated ladies... on month 3 of serious TTC with my first bio child!

(chart in profile!)

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

How is everyone? I went to buy buy baby today and found so many cute things :-) I hope one of these babies is a girl :-) I've felt really good so far today, hope this is on the up swing.

Dandy doing the nursery is so much fun. I made mine neutral in case there is one of each in there lol.

Cronins it's getting close to testing time. This will be your lucky cycle.

6 years ago

Aecmaine, it looks like u could have od yesterday since u went above coverline today. Hard to say without any further info. I would say you could be 1dpo as long as your temps stay above cover. Baby dust to you!
How are the rest of ya ladies?
Believe Dh n I are going to pick out a few baby things after he gets off work tonight as well as pick out the paint n such for nursery. Excited to get started. Delaney has been kicking up a storm today. Finally feeling unmistakable movements and kicks : ). Love love love it. God is good.

Awe Dandy that is totally awesome about the kicks and wiggled. I love that feeling. Shopping for babies is so much fun. I can't wait to see your nursery when complete. So exciting!!!! God is so good.

As for me, I am CD 6 and day 5 of medication. Definitely starting to feel my ovaries working lol. I can't wait to trigger with my hcg injection. I plan on triggering at a near positive opks. I usually ovulate around CD 15 with just the clomid, so I plan on triggering on CD 10 or 11 due to the extra medication that I am taking. I hope to hyperovulate lol. I definitely want more than one target this time.

Lucky, how are you doing?

6 years ago

Dandy baby shopping is so much fun, I love this!!

Cronins I'm ready for you to get that positive and I'm sure you are to. How's the new house, are you all settled?

AFM, after looking at buy buy baby yesterday I'm definitely finding out what these 2 are :-) Tjere is so much I want to get and don't want to gamble on genders lol. I found there going home outfits if they are boy/girl. If they are the same sex they will be dressed alike lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo