Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4291 - 4300 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: that’s good that your dog is doing well. Nothing like doggie cuddle time. After all, they are family. That stinks about the medication issue and the acid reflux. Once they drop later in your pregnancy you may find some relief.

6 years ago

Good morning gals. Cronins almost time to see those test starting to darken : )
Lucky, i know how the doggy thing does. Ours are out family too. Glad things went well.
Afm, all my tests came back with no infection so they arnt sure why I had blood in my urine. I have felt absolutely horrible for days now. Still having the braxton hicks now migraine and vomiting. Im so over this pregnancy, I cant even enjoy it. I always feel like crap. She is totally worth it but I will be glad when the next 16-17 weeks are over and she is in my arms and not my belly. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy hope you start feeling better soon. I hope time flies by as well, I’m just ready to meet my little guys :-)

Cronins how the tests looking. Hopefully trigger is almost out.

AFM, I’m just hanging out and making sure my dog is doing ok. She has a drain that has to be emptied but that comes out Monday. She’s looks pretty good today.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!

Dandy: I hope that you feel better soon. That’s no fun to feel like crap all the time.

Lucky: I am glad that your dog is doing better.

As for me, I am 8 days past hcg trigger 6 dpo. My clear blue easy digital hpt came back not pregnant. So now I can confidently use digital tests accurately. If it comes back positive again, then I will know that I have a bfp. Let’s hope my tests start to darken.

6 years ago

User ImageGood morning ladies,

Dandy: are you feeling any better today? Been praying for you.

Lucky: how are things going with you? How’s the nursery coming along?

As for me, I am 7 dpo and 9 days past trigger. Test looks a tad bit darker this morning. Saving my last two clear blue digital hpts for later lol. Hoping for that bfp this cycle.

6 years ago

Cronins I continue to pray this is your cycle. It would be perfect for the holidays. I have both beds for the nursery just don’t have them up yet. I don’t have much energy lol. I just took a Zoltan so hopefully the nausea goes away soon and I can accomplish something. It’s so crazy how drained I feel all the time. I’ll go upstairs, do one thing and have to sit for a while lol.

Dandy- how are you today?

6 years ago

Lucky: it’s probably pretty draining to be pregnant with twins. Slow and steady wins the race. Hopefully the nausea will pass for you soon. It’s no fun to constantly feel sick.

6 years ago

User Image

Top hpt was yesterday and bottom is fmu today.

6 years ago

Cronins today’s does look darker.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo