Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2241 - 2250 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

No AF yet. Just spotting here and there. I think she'll hit full force today though, because I was cranky yesterday, lol. Even my husband noted it lol. It's usually the first sign that AF is on the way.

How is everyone this morning?

7 years ago

Lol. I got so emotional and cranky this time before AF. Do you think it could be IB? Its a possibility! Did you test today? Im already ready to poas lol. Im ready for opk testing : ).

7 years ago • Post starter

I did test and thought I saw a hint of a line, but I am positive that it's line eyes lol. If she doesn't show today, I will retest later. Not really expecting to see anything though. Usually AF is here the moment I see pink. I am suprised that she hasn't shown yet. Although last month I got the same sneak attack, lol. She's such a pain in the butt!

7 years ago

She has definitely been sneaky lately! Did you happen to take a pic of the test?

Yes. Let me see if I can upload it.

7 years ago

Cronins hopefully the witch either shows her face or decides to go on a 9 month vacation for you.

Dandy you get to start your opks next week :-) hopefully it gets here fast. I will have my US and BW on cd13 then hopefully start pio that day :-)

Nothing new here for me today. Just going to try and sell more junk lol

7 years ago

Uhg Cronins. Those shadow lines drive me bananas! Oh I would love to see that pink ip for you!
Lucky, so exciting. Its all going to fly now : )

Good morning ladies,

How are you beauty's doing?

As for me, AF hit full force overnight, lol. Her sneak attack worked, lol. Nothing like waking up in a puddle, eww... Now at least I can finally get the surgery done on March 23rd. So looking forward to that and then getting back to ttc ASAP.

How's everyone's weekend so far?

7 years ago

Good Morning!

Cronins at least you can get that surgery done and out of the way so that nothing can stop the ttc journey :-) Praying everything goes well and you have a quick recovery.

AFM, I'm doing ok. Got some outdoor work done yesterday which is crazy to think you can work outside in February in a short sleeve shirt lol. Probably get some more work done today, pulling weeds from around my fence lol fun stuff.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo