Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4011 - 4020 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Holly cow Cronins! Yay. I so see that line. Have you taken anymore? Will you get your beta back today? So exciting!!
Lo did great in school and is ready to go back today. It was me who bawled like a baby when I got back home. Lol. I made 4 grown men cry bc I was. Haha. All company is gone and back home. It was a great weekend, guess you can say a good eclipse party. Lol. We were just outside of the line of total totality so it got pretty dark for a few minutes. Pretty neet.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dandy! Since I am going in the evening around 5:30 pm, I'll get my beta hcg results tomorrow morning. I wish I could have gone this morning, because the nurse would have had the results this afternoon. Sigh, but dh took the minivan this morning to work because we have to get his brakes fixed on his car. I have not yet retested. I am doing a urine hold right now. I drank too much coffee this morning and had to pee numerous times lol. So testing didn't end up happening. I plan on testing around 2:30 - 3 pm. Wish me luck!

Glad to hear that lo loves school.

6 years ago

User Image

It's definitely a line, but hasn't changed much since this morning.

6 years ago

Im so excited Cronins. Its definitely there!! I actually think its a smidge darker. Do you have any frers?

No more Frer's tests left. I will have to pick some up tonight. Payday isn't until Friday and money is tight due to the kids school shopping lol. I'm scraping together my quarters from my change can lol. I am going nuts because this particular test is very sensitive at 10 miu, similar to the Frer, and I have about 8 left. I have some others but they are not sensitive like this one. Sigh.

6 years ago

I will be heading out for my beta hcg in an hour's time. God please let it be positive!!! Amen!!!

6 years ago

Cronins I'm praying hard that you get that positive beta. How awesome that would be :-)

Dandy how are you feeling? When is your next appt?

AFM, had another US today and both babies look great. They look like little babies with arms and legs lol. They both had good heart rates at 179 and 175 bpm. I graduated from my RE today so will have to call and set up an appt with my OB. Not sure when they will want me to come in. Feels so good to hear those heartbeats again :-)

6 years ago

Oh lucky, that is totally awesome! Thanks again for your prayers. I am a nervous wreck right now. Half of me is hopeful and the other half is pessimistic. I so want this to be the real deal. That would be awesome to join you and dandy.

6 years ago

Cronins you are in my prayers as well!! I don't blame you for trying not to get your hopes up. Hope you hear first thing in the morning. I know how that it scrapping change for another test lol. Been there several times. Lol
Lucky, so happy for you. Its so amazing seeing my little one I cant wait for another chance: )
Afm. Feeling a little less nauseous and tired. I feel like things are improving as far as that goes but it scared me at the same time. At least when I feel like crap I know its for a good reason lol. My next appointment is on the 8th I believe but just a ob check up to hear heartbeat with doppler. I wont get a us unless she has difficulty getting the heartbeat ( which happens often this early) I ordered my own doppler today. Hehe. Had one with lo and loved it. I ended up giving it away when he was about a year old.

Thank you Dandy! That's awesome that you ordered a Doppler. It's definitely worth it in the end to hear baby's heartbeat. Very reassuring.

As for me, I have a feeling AF is going to arrive. My cervix seems to be opening up. I am not bleeding, but I can't help but wonder what is happening. Oh well, if she does show, at least I can move onto the next cycle of Clomid.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo