Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2331 - 2340 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you. I still wish we could have done an ultrasound just out if curiosity. I have a progesterone test sat morning. Dh starts his vacation that day too. Im going to try n hold off testing till then. My tests will be here in a couple days. I ordered one step this time. I read they are the exact same one step tests as walmarts cheapies. Guess Ill give em a shot. Im so ready for testing. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone Lucky what time do you go for your us today? Im so anxious for you!! Cronins how are you holding up not bding? Lol bet you cant wait for that + opk to come and go.
Afm, im still cramping pretty good. With a few sharp pains here n there localized to my right side. Im going to still try n take it easy today too. Doing good on no smoking. I messed up the day of my first positive opk. I got all stressed out and confused. I took like two drags and it made me sick and gave me a headache. Yuck. I believe Im done with all that!

Good job Dandy! Keep up the good work! I hope it's starting to get a little easier.

Cronins I hope everything is going well. Positive opk yet?

AFM, my appointment is at 1145, then I should know how much closer I am to my transfer, can't wait!

7 years ago

Lucky : woohoo ultrasound day. Praying for a great ultrasound results. Can't wait to see you get your bfp.

Dandy : yes definitely take it easy. Hopefully you are rocking a conception and implantation really soon.

As for me, my opk's are getting darker, but still not positive. I am Cd 9 today. I can't wait until we can safely bd again. It's really hard to abstain lol.

7 years ago

Lucky you must be so excited! Ill be waiting to hear what they have to say today : )
Yes this no smoking thing is much easier. I think about it less and less. I dont want to jinx myself so I will jst say Im very optimistic about it. Lol

Lol. Poor you Cronins. Hopefully you get that + opk soon. : ).

My FET is on for Friday:-) yippeeee!!!!!! I could have done it on Thursday but I would have ended up with the doc I really don't want so I'm doing it Friday instead. My first beta will be 3/13. I'm so excited and so ready to get this bfp! Dear Lord, please let us all get these bfps this cycle (except Cronins, she can get hers the cycle after surgery) :-)

7 years ago

Yayyyyy. Hurry up Friday! I dont blame you for wanting your own dr. Its finally here. Oh my goodness how are you going to occupy yourself till then? Im right there with you in prayer!

Not sure how I'm going to pass the time, that's why part of me wishes it were Thursday but since my doc is on vacation I would have had the one doc I don't want lol. Friday will hopefully be here before I know it.

7 years ago

Yeah right. This is going to be the longest week of your life. Lol. Just kidding. Good news is you can count Monday gone, so you just have Tues, Wed and Thurs. You dont count Fri cause your no longer waiting for the day. So really you only have 3 days. : ). That sounds much better.
How long were you crampy after your iuis? I didn't expect to still be this crampy and uncomfortable bla...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo