Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! You ladies make me feel so much better..these hormones are messing with me lol I tear up every time I think about that number lol and I know it's an ok number. Just gotta pray they fertilize. Will be nervously waiting the call tomorrow to find out :-) I really don't like the unknown lol

7 years ago

How long do they want to watch them grow? This is so exciting! It only takes one!

7 years ago • Post starter

They want to get to day 5 so transfer would be Friday :-) I think if they don't look as promising they will do day 3.

7 years ago

This is so exciting lucky. You and your DH will remain in our nightly prayers. We will continue to storm the gates of Heaven for a successful transfer and implantation.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. I'm actually going through this alone so no DH although I wish there were. I still appreciate all the prayers! I really believe this will be the cycle :-)
You to will remain in my prayers! Power of prayer is awesome!!

7 years ago

Amen to that! You gals are too sweet! I have a good feeling for you this cycle lucky!

Lucky : that's totally cool. Prayers united here we come. I also have a great feeling that all will end very well. Very exciting for you and us as well.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. Lucky, let us know when you hear something, I'm on the edge of my seat!
Cronins, how do your opks looking?
Miam, how are you feeling?
Katie, hope everything is ok.
Afm, af is officialy late and no stick to pee on. Lol. My boobs arnt as sore this morning. The meds could have lengthend my luteal phase. Uturus has been twitchy on my ovary side for a couple days, thats new. I'm not getting excited by any means. Dh found my last test from yesterday. ( the one i took the pic from his phone) I had to talk him down. I explained about dye runs and evaps. I work an afternoon shift today so if she hasnt shown by then I will but another test.

Dandy: OPK's are looking good for CD 8. I posted one in the gallery for records only.

Yay, that AF hasn't arrived yet. Maybe that's a good sign? Definitely keep us updated if she continues not to show and you test again. I am dying over here with nail biting anticipation for both you and lucky, lol. If AF does show, at least you know that the medication really works and you can join me again. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen though.

Are you going to get a FRER later today?

7 years ago

Yes I will get an frer later today, if she hasnt shown. I want to try n wait till morning to take it but i know i wont. Haha. We will see what today brings n yes i am so excited just to know the meds are working. So I am ok if its not my month. Idk my body on these meds so idk whats normal for me. Apparently neither does barbie. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo