Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4181 - 4190 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy, I did a 10,000 hcg trigger. It’s still pretty dark and I am 5 days past trigger injection lol. It’s going to be a long tww lol. I have no real concrete plans today. Yesterday I spent time with my little girls painting finger nails and toe nails. We watched a kid movie and ate fast food lol. It was nice spending one on one time with them.

Sorry you’re not feeling that great. Hopefully it’s short lived.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

I finally got my cross hairs in fertility friend and count down to pregnancy. I am officially 3 dpo today and 5 days past trigger. The testing is lightening up a bit today. It’s been such a rainy and dreary day so far. Going a bit stir crazy with this weather lol. It seems like this is such a long tww so far. I just want a bfp so bad I guess. How are you two doing?

6 years ago

Cronins- the tww is the hardest. At least the trigger is testing out so when it gets darker you’ll know it’s the real thing :-)

Dandy how are you today?

AFM, doing ok today. Nauseated off and on. I ordered a fetal Doppler today so I can hear their heartbeats :-)

6 years ago

Awe, I love hearing a baby’s heartbeat too. Such a reassuring sound. Lucky are your days of being nauseated getting more sporadic or is it about the same? Hopefully it’s coming to an end soon.

I just did a frer just to see how dark the test was and it’s still pretty dark lol. I am so impatient lol. At least I can poas to relieve the stress of waiting. Usually a 10,000 hcg trigger is out of my system by 8-9 days past trigger. So technically it should be out of my system by Thursday or Friday.

6 years ago

The tww is brutal. Days would just drag on lol.

The nausea was good yesterday and today hasn’t been too bad. If I get hungry though I have to eat right then bc I get so nauseated. I’m really hoping it’s on the upswing. I will enjoy the rest of this pregnancy so much more when the nausea goes away. I’m hoping it completely disappears. I have reflux anyway and have been on meds for years so I think that is making my nausea worse at times.

6 years ago

Just touched base with my ob/gyn this morning and he agreed to do a beta hcg on Saturday morning. I should be 8-9 dpo and 10 days past trigger. So the trigger should be out of my system by then. It is usually out by 8-9 days past trigger. Wish me well!

6 years ago

User Image

Here are my 3 rd morning hpt. I am 6 days past hcg trigger and 4 dpo. For reference only

6 years ago

Cronins looks like it’s almost out of your system. If it darkens now that’s a good sign :-) Praying you get a good beta :-)

6 years ago

Thanks lucky! I have got all my fingers and toes crossed lol for a bfp. I sure hope it works.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo