Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky. Thats good. Hopefuly you wont be nervous about the shots : ).
Cronins, ive been using google power n looking when to expect to O on fremera and i found its similar in O time as clomid. But maybe not quite as long for some. So im hoping since im day 3-7 this time that i wont be waiting around forever lol. What is your experience? Do you O sooner with fremera?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Dandy- I'm becoming a pro with injections so no worries here, except for the intramuscular shots. I'm just so stinking excited this time :-)

7 years ago

Good morning all!

how is everyone doing today?

Lucky I am so glad you are so excited about all the stuff you will be trying this cycle for you love

Cronins how are things going with you so far? I know its kind of early still.

Dandy how are you feeling today?

AFM- Im conflicted. Fertility Friend thinks I Oed on CD 18 which will be 5DPO and CTP thinks I Oed on CD 20 which put me at 3DPO. The good news is that I was detected on both sites. but don't know which one to go off of. I think I might stop temping now since they were O was confirmed.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Lucky, experience helps. Lol
Miam, im feeling pretty optimistic. I get to start new meds tmrw.

Dandy : I usually ovulate much sooner with femara. Fingers crossed for you as well.

Miam: I am doing well. Ovulation should take place by tomorrow. I bd last night and will continue for the next 4 days just in case multiple eggs released. So excited.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Definitely ovulating today. Lots of ovarian discomfort, heaviness, and vaginal pressure. Lots of ewcm as well. Looking forward to seeing what this tww brings. Hoping and praying for a sticky bean or two.

How is everyone else doing?

Katie : how many dpo are you again?

Miam: any symptoms to report?

7 years ago

Yay Cronins. Great O signs! So awsome. I cant wait to follow in about 10-12 days. Lol. By then you should have your

Dandy : I really hope that I get my bfp, but I know that with only one fallopian tube intact it's usually a longer process. At least I know that it will happen even if it does take longer.

How are you doing?

7 years ago

It will happen. I conceived my son with only one tube n ovary. I am doing pretty good. Anxious to start letrazole in the morning. I hope it works for me bc clomid sure didnt seem to help. It made things worse. I am so excited for you. I hope this is your month, all of our month! Wouldnt that be something?!!

Good morning everyone. How is everyone today? Just waiting to poas lol? What is everyones dpo?
Afm, cd3 and day 1 with the new med. the more i research letrozole, the more i like it. I waited so long to ask for fertility meds bc clomid aggravates endometriosis and i have had stage 4 since 2004. Mine went dormant after getting prego w my son. But ive read that letrozole had actualy been used to treat it. Also the fact that it was made to treat breast cancer is a big plus for me. As i have a huge risk factor for it. Now, crossing my fingers and waiting to start opk testing

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo